Jul 20, 2010
Singapore 2010 - Day 2
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
- USS pictures part 9
- USS pictures part 8 (Madagascar characters)
- USS pictures part 7 (Dancers and Marilyn Monroe)
- USS pictures part 6 (New York)
- USS pictures part 5 (Egypt)
- USS pictures part 4 (lunch and Jurassic Park )
- USS pictures part 3 (Shrek's swamp and Far, far aw...
- USS pictures part 2 (Frankenstein and Madagascar)
- USS pictures part 1
- Daddy-cated to my husband...
- Singapore 2010 - Day 2
- Singapore trip - Day 1
- Twilight - Eclipse (spoilers)
- ▼ July (13)
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
Blanc Coco, the world’s first sparkling 100% coconut water, has been launched in Malaysia by Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd for Thai Coconut Pub...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
Living in Singapore can be a boon for you just because its location allows you to visit several places of interest in this region l...
Jawdrop... oh mai gawd........ Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P10 and P10+, innovat...