|Language||I Love You|
|Arabic||Ana Behibak (To A Male)|
|Arabic||Ana Behibek (To A Female)|
|Assamese||Moi Tomak Bhal Pau|
|Bengali||Ami Tomay Bhalo bashi|
|Bolivian||Quechua Qanta Munani|
|Burmese||Chit Pa De|
|Cambodian||Bon Sro Lanh Oon|
|Catalan||T'estim Molt (I Love You A Lot)|
|Cebuano||Gihigugma Ko Ikaw.|
|Chinese||Wo Ie Ni|
|Corsican||Ti Tengu Cara (To Female)|
|Corsican||Ti Tengu Caru (To Male)|
|Danish||Jeg Elsker Dig|
|Dutch||Ik Hou Van Jou|
|Ecuador||Quechua Canda Munani|
|Esperanto||Mi Amas Vin|
|Estonian||Mina Armastan Sind|
|Farsi||Tora Dust Midaram|
|Farsi (Persian)||Doostat Daram|
|Finnish||Mina" Rakastan Sinua|
|Flemish||Ik Zie Oe Geerne|
|German||Ich Liebe Dich|
|Gujarati||Hoon Tane Pyar Karoo chhoon|
|Hebrew||Ani Ohev Otach (to Female)|
|Hebrew||Ani Ohevet Otcha (to Male)|
|Hindi||Mai tumse Pyar karta hoon (to Female)|
|Hindi||Mai tumse Pyar karti hoon (to Male)|
|Icelandic||Eg Elska Thig|
|Indonesian||Saja Kasih Saudari|
|Irish||Taim I' Ngra Leat|
|Italian||Ti Amo (Relationship/Lover/Spouse)|
|Japanese||Kimi O Ai Shiteru|
|Kannada||Naanu Ninnanu Preethisuthene|
|Korean||Tangsinul Sarang Ha Yo|
|Latvian||Ess Milu Tevi|
|Lisbon||Gramo-Te Bue', Chavalinha|
|Lithuanian||Tave Myliu (Ta-Ve Mee-Lyu)|
|Malay/Indonesian||Aku Sayang Engkau, Aku Cinta Kamu|
|Malayalam||Njyaan Ninne' Preetikyunnu|
|Marathi||Me Tujhashi Prem Karto (to Female)|
|Marathi||Me Tujhashi Prem Karte (to Male)|
|Norwegian||Jeg Elsker Deg (Yai Elske Dai)|
|Persian||Tora Dost Daram|
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Eu Te Amo|
|Punjabi||Mai Taunu Pyar Karda|
|Russian||Ya Vas Liubliu|
|Sinhalese||Mama Oyata Adarei|
|Sri Lankan||Mama Oyata Arderyi|
|Swahili||Naku Penda (the person's name follows)|
|Swedish||Jag A'Lskar Dig|
|Swiss-German||Ch'ha Di Ga"Rn|
|Syrian/Lebanese||Bhebbek (to Female)|
|Syrian/Lebanese||Bhebbak (to Male)|
|Tamil||Nan Unnai Kaathalikkiren|
|Telugu||Neenu Ninnu Pra'mistu'nnanu|
|Thai||Ch'an Rak Khun|
|Tunisian||Ha Eh Bak|
|Turkish||Seni Seviyo*Rum (* means O)|
|Ukrainian||Ja Tebe Kokhaju (true love)|
|Urdu||Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai|
|Vietnamese||Em Ye'U Anh (to Man)|
|Vietnamese||Anh Ye'U Em (to Woman)|
|Vulcan||Wani Ra Yana Ro Aisha|
|Welsh||Rwy'n Dy Garu Di|
|Yugoslavian||Ya Te Volim|
Jan 28, 2011
saying "I love you" in different languages....
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (413)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- For the love of labels
- My "baby" girl is unwell..
- un -Valentine poem... (only send this to your wife...
- Nasi Lemak Bungkus
- Breakfast today..
- saying "I love you" in different languages....
- Food review: kunang- kunang restaurant
- Recipe: Tempe special- household favourite
- Back to my nerdy glasses.. Hmmm..
- Of crooks and cheats and conmen over cyberspace..
- Food Review: Dave's Deli 1/4 roast chicken
- A glimpse of a "pasar malam" Malaysian style night...
- Cartoons can be 18SG too..
- Escape for a good meal..
- Love letters..
- A letter from an Irish mom to her son
- Never take the childhood from the child!!!
- Facial treatment
- Chinese New Year = Mandarin Oranges
- Rock salt vs Sea salt....
- The little 'villages' in Kuala Lumpur..
- Stroopwafels treat
- No age barrier to love..
- Poems by fighting husband and wife.... ROTFLMFAO
- I like this sweet..
- Anne's drawing
- Me, myself and I
- Kids these days..
- Anne's School
- First day of school
- ▼ January (30)
Everyone should know by now that the gorgeous Honor 8 comes with strong performance dueto its powerful chipset, long-lasting b...
Yours truly is just back from an exciting road trip recently filled with thrilling activities to keep us at the edge of our seats, no k...
With the evolution of technology and when you do not have a big home, we all crave tiny, wireless devices that can fit into our lifestyle. ...
Living in the city can be stressful, and so is work, going for events, traveling, juggling family and all.. and well, misbehaving at food… ...
Once again, the Hallyu wave will be taking the world by storm and K-pop fans can rejoice as their favourite acts will be performing and bel...