Seventeen year old Kyle (Alex Pettyfer) is the spoiled, shallow and incredibly popular prince of his high school kingdom. Entirely captivated and empowered by his own physical appearance, Kyle foolishly chooses Kendra (Mary-Kate Olsen), a witch masquerading as a high school student, as his latest target for humiliation. Unfazed by his cruel behavior, Kendra decides to teach him a lesson – she transforms him into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. Now he has one year to find someone who can see past the surface and love him, or he will remain “Beastly” forever. His only hope, a quiet classmate he never noticed named Lindy (Vanessa Hudgens), may be his best chance to prove that love is never ugly.
Mar 6, 2011
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (368)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- An Irish blessing
- Kejora and Bintang .. Continuation..
- Silent millionaires
- Bintang and Kejora.. Continuing where we stopped.....
- The other woman..
- ISLAM - WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD - ...
- Of ungratefulness, discontentment and making othe...
- Tsunami Jepun sudah tertulis dalam Quran?
- Story of a 6 year old who lives alone.... (sad..)
- 50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of ...
- What does Islam believe about the End?
- My daughter Anne had her arm painted at the mall t...
- Sleep tight....
- Detaching from Ego - by Dr Ben Kim
- Sendai before and now... :-(
- Japan's quake toll set to exceed 1,000, world offe...
- the pursuit of happy-ness....
- Meeting my greatest hero Tun Mahathir
- Darwin Awards- Just For Laughs..
- Kejora and Bintang.. (Continuation of the story......
- just for fun...
- The birthday girl with her cards...
- Have a laugh
- How con artist target travellers
- Season of goodwill- MIND MATTER by RAJA ZARITH ID...
- Burlesque pictures
- Cute couples at the 83rd Oscars
- 83rd Annual Academy Awards best dressed....
- ▼ March (31)
McDonald’s National Breakfast Day is back and it is on the 24 th of October this year!!! McDonald’s National Breakfast Day is McDona...
Yours truly and her mini me (maybe not so mini... hahaha) were at the lush and beautiful Perdana Botanical Gardens early this morning...
Jitra is a quaint little town in the Kubang Pasu District, Kedah, Malaysia. It is the fourth-largest town in Kedah after Alor Setar, Sung...
Yours truly was over at the Glasshouse in Seputeh to check out BETADINE ®'s new Feminine Care range, the BETADINE® Daily Feminine...
Yours truly was at 1 Utama earlier.. to attend Korean brand Mamonde’s Flower Day with the special appearance of Mamonde’s brand ambassa...