Have good 31 laughs….
1. I say no to alcohol, it just doesn't listen.
2. A friend in need is a pest indeed.
3. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
4. Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time.
5. When everything comes in your way you're in the wrong lane.
6. The light at the end of the tunnel may be an incoming train.
7. Born free, taxed to death.
8. Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
9. Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
10. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
11. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
12. It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.
13. I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.
14. A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
15. The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
16. The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it.
17. In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
18. If you cannot change your mind, are you sure you have one?
19. Beat the 5 O'clock rush, leave work at noon!
20. If you can't convince them, confuse them.
21. It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end.
22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
23. Hot glass looks same as cold glass. - Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers
24. The cigarette does the smoking you are just the sucker.
25. Someday is not a day of the week!
26. Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
27. To Err is human; to forgive is not a Company policy.
28. The road to success.... Is always under construction.
29. Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does milk.
30. In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
31. All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else.
Mar 4, 2011
just for fun...
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- An Irish blessing
- Kejora and Bintang .. Continuation..
- Silent millionaires
- Bintang and Kejora.. Continuing where we stopped.....
- The other woman..
- ISLAM - WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD - ...
- Of ungratefulness, discontentment and making othe...
- Tsunami Jepun sudah tertulis dalam Quran?
- Story of a 6 year old who lives alone.... (sad..)
- 50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of ...
- What does Islam believe about the End?
- My daughter Anne had her arm painted at the mall t...
- Sleep tight....
- Detaching from Ego - by Dr Ben Kim
- Sendai before and now... :-(
- Japan's quake toll set to exceed 1,000, world offe...
- the pursuit of happy-ness....
- Meeting my greatest hero Tun Mahathir
- Darwin Awards- Just For Laughs..
- Kejora and Bintang.. (Continuation of the story......
- just for fun...
- The birthday girl with her cards...
- Have a laugh
- How con artist target travellers
- Season of goodwill- MIND MATTER by RAJA ZARITH ID...
- Burlesque pictures
- Cute couples at the 83rd Oscars
- 83rd Annual Academy Awards best dressed....
- ▼ March (31)
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
Blanc Coco, the world’s first sparkling 100% coconut water, has been launched in Malaysia by Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd for Thai Coconut Pub...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
Living in Singapore can be a boon for you just because its location allows you to visit several places of interest in this region l...
Jawdrop... oh mai gawd........ Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P10 and P10+, innovat...