Have good 31 laughs….
1. I say no to alcohol, it just doesn't listen.
2. A friend in need is a pest indeed.
3. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
4. Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time.
5. When everything comes in your way you're in the wrong lane.
6. The light at the end of the tunnel may be an incoming train.
7. Born free, taxed to death.
8. Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
9. Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
10. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
11. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
12. It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.
13. I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.
14. A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
15. The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
16. The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it.
17. In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
18. If you cannot change your mind, are you sure you have one?
19. Beat the 5 O'clock rush, leave work at noon!
20. If you can't convince them, confuse them.
21. It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end.
22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
23. Hot glass looks same as cold glass. - Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers
24. The cigarette does the smoking you are just the sucker.
25. Someday is not a day of the week!
26. Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
27. To Err is human; to forgive is not a Company policy.
28. The road to success.... Is always under construction.
29. Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does milk.
30. In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
31. All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else.
Mar 4, 2011
just for fun...
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (370)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- An Irish blessing
- Kejora and Bintang .. Continuation..
- Silent millionaires
- Bintang and Kejora.. Continuing where we stopped.....
- The other woman..
- ISLAM - WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD - ...
- Of ungratefulness, discontentment and making othe...
- Tsunami Jepun sudah tertulis dalam Quran?
- Story of a 6 year old who lives alone.... (sad..)
- 50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of ...
- What does Islam believe about the End?
- My daughter Anne had her arm painted at the mall t...
- Sleep tight....
- Detaching from Ego - by Dr Ben Kim
- Sendai before and now... :-(
- Japan's quake toll set to exceed 1,000, world offe...
- the pursuit of happy-ness....
- Meeting my greatest hero Tun Mahathir
- Darwin Awards- Just For Laughs..
- Kejora and Bintang.. (Continuation of the story......
- just for fun...
- The birthday girl with her cards...
- Have a laugh
- How con artist target travellers
- Season of goodwill- MIND MATTER by RAJA ZARITH ID...
- Burlesque pictures
- Cute couples at the 83rd Oscars
- 83rd Annual Academy Awards best dressed....
- ▼ March (31)
Most Chinese girls grow up knowing that edible birds' nests are among some of the most expensive delicacies on the planet. It...
Yours truly was over at the Glasshouse in Seputeh to check out BETADINE ®'s new Feminine Care range, the BETADINE® Daily Feminine...
Yours truly went all the way to Melaka to attend the Grand Launch for Julie’s ‘The Best of You 2016’ which was held at the AEON Bandara...
Yours truly was over at the Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur to check out the signing of MOU between Evergreen Offshore Inc and a few Evergr...
McDonald’s National Breakfast Day is back and it is on the 24 th of October this year!!! McDonald’s National Breakfast Day is McDona...