This are some quotes I found.... to share and also to remind myself.....
* The greedy search for money or success will almost always lead men into unhappiness. Why? Because that kind of life makes them depend upon things outside themselves.
* The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.
* All happy people are grateful. Ungrateful people cannot be happy. We tend to think that being unhappy leads people to complain, but it's truer to say that complaining leads to people becoming unhappy.
* I wish you all the joy that you can wish.
William Shakespeare (Merchant of Venice)
* Unhappiness is the hunger to get; happiness is the hunger to give. . . . If the individual should set out for a single day to give happiness, to make life happier, brighter and sweeter, not for himself but for others, he would find a wondrous revelation of what happiness really is.
William George Jordan
* Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
* The greatest happiness of life it the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
Victor Marie Hugo
* Natural joy brings no headaches and no heartaches.
Elbert Green Hubbard
* Good nature is worth more than knowledge, more than money, more than honor...
Henry Ward Beecher
* The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.
H. C. Mattern
* I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.
John Stuart Mill
* Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open.
* We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same.
* Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.