Got this via email..... so sharing it here.....
This is a story of a courageous boy.. who is full of innocence..
say a prayer for him, good wishes.. that everything will be ok for him in the near future..
A-Long demonstrates Chinese kung-fu.It is hard to imagine that the cheerful child has lost both his parents.
A hillslope overgrown with tall grass is A-Long's playground. The village committee sometimes send him living supplies to make sure he does not starve or feel cold.
A six-year-old HIV carrier, has been living alone since his parents died of AIDS.
Ah Long does know what AIDS is.
Due to his complicated family background, the Welfare Department has declined to take care of the boy.
After Ah Long's story was published in Chinese newspapers, a couple announced that they would adopt the boy.
However, it has yet to materialise.
More pictures of him.
A-Long lives in a hut on Malu Mountain that has no windows and leaks when it rains. His new blanket was given to him by a kind-hearted soul.
THE INABILITY TO RECONCILE REALITY AND EXPECTATION RESULTS IN SUICIDAL TENDENCIES.........SO
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Mar 14, 2011
Story of a 6 year old who lives alone.... (sad..)
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- An Irish blessing
- Kejora and Bintang .. Continuation..
- Silent millionaires
- Bintang and Kejora.. Continuing where we stopped.....
- The other woman..
- ISLAM - WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD - ...
- Of ungratefulness, discontentment and making othe...
- Tsunami Jepun sudah tertulis dalam Quran?
- Story of a 6 year old who lives alone.... (sad..)
- 50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of ...
- What does Islam believe about the End?
- My daughter Anne had her arm painted at the mall t...
- Sleep tight....
- Detaching from Ego - by Dr Ben Kim
- Sendai before and now... :-(
- Japan's quake toll set to exceed 1,000, world offe...
- the pursuit of happy-ness....
- Meeting my greatest hero Tun Mahathir
- Darwin Awards- Just For Laughs..
- Kejora and Bintang.. (Continuation of the story......
- just for fun...
- The birthday girl with her cards...
- Have a laugh
- How con artist target travellers
- Season of goodwill- MIND MATTER by RAJA ZARITH ID...
- Burlesque pictures
- Cute couples at the 83rd Oscars
- 83rd Annual Academy Awards best dressed....
- ▼ March (31)
Having been around the blogging community and having earning myself a few achievements, I get questions from newbies asking how they can bl...
I love matte lipstick and I am happy to see that it is definitely getting trendy to use matte lipstick again, but fans of matte lipstick wi...
Yours truly was over at Mid Valley Megamall's South Court recently to check out the new range of ASICS shoes - the FlyteFoam Fast Serie...
She has 11,335,721 subscribers on YouTube. Over 1 Billion Views ( 1,848,564,209 to be exact). She was named in FORBES 30 under 30. ...
To my Muslim friends, I am sure you are all busy shopping or planning on what to buy for the coming Hari Raya right... It is exactly what...