Apr 15, 2011
Nevertheless, we placed the two kittens and it's mum inside a basket my husband emptied for the kittens. The third kitten remained stubbornly missing.
This morning, the other two kittens decided to join their sibling in playing hide and seek in the drain pipe, much to our frustration. Their mummy cat just looked on.
Just now, finally, when it started to rain, we found the three kittens safely ensconced with their mum in the basket....
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Learning to be grateful for life's little blessing...
- The continuation of Kejora dan Bintang
- Humanity lessons learnt from a 9 year old..
- Life and death..
- Some of the places I will be going.... in Phuket.....
- How do you expect kids to listen to their parents ...
- Food for thought...
- Of envy and satisfaction....
- Our guests
- Anne goes shopping...
- Kejora and Bintang... Taking up where we left off ...
- Some people say :Wife is a HARIMAU ................
- Difference between "wife" and "girlfriend"
- Naked Marathon (joke)
- Kejora and Bintang .. Continuation...
- ▼ April (15)
Have you by any chance seen the pretty new charm bracelet with the whole set of Dreams and Aspirations charm collection with crystals from ...
So what did you do over the weekend.. as for me and my mini me, we were up at 4.30am and out of the house at 5am to join a total of 1,035 f...
Many people cannot resists pandas….. they are big yet so cute and cuddly, and when you see their eyes…. Oh my goodness, I can drown in the...
GT Group of Companies is a Singapore homegrown group specialising in innovative solutions in the IT and e-commerce sector. It was founded...
I do relish the taste of dribbilicious Summer Stonefruits and those juicy premium cherries which are imported all the way from the land dow...