May 12, 2011
Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour booklet
Yours truly is only headed to Phuket, and flying off on the wee hours on the 18th May.
Come join us if you are interested in exploring your potential in achieving more. All these depends on just how much you want it.
Next year, we will either be jetting off to Ghuang Zhou, China, or Tokyo, Japan or Los Angeles, USA.. So come join us...
Call Dzul Rashidi at 0176830333 or Miera at 0123386033
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Most of us, or all of us have heard of the dreaded Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease right... The Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease/ HFMD cases in Malaysi...
Chocolate lovers raise your hands.... Did you know....Nestlé Malaysia has launched a new range of premium chocolate bars inspired from thei...
Being a user and a huge fan of Honor 8, I am excited to share with you that the Android 7.0 Nougat is now available on Honor 8 devices in M...
Yours truly was over at the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens to attend the Power Packed picnic U Mobile was throwing, not quite knowing what w...
So yours truly was over at the AirAsia RedQ for the first time yesterday for the launch of the AirAsia’s Runway Ready Designer Search 2017 ...