May 26, 2011
At the hospital...
I have an aversion to hospitals and I hope I do not have to stay in one for any long period of time. This fear or aversion probably comes from the time my grandmother was hospitalised for over a year back when I was just a little girl.
Something about hospitals scares me and I am being forced to come and spend a night here to take care of my mother because she just finished her operation.
The operation was at her left side of the neck and they removed a few lymph nodes, the biggest measuring up to 2.5cm.
Staring at her neck , I get so worried when she starts fidgeting and moving, afraid the wound will open as they only "glue it" to seal the surgical cut.
Miss Anita, one of the surgeons in charge has been in to see her and has since left pronouncing her ok, but that we will have to go for further radio iodine treatments. Sighhhhh.
Anyway , my mother is resting and well, I , I am bored like hell, just my blackberry for companion.. So I can blog, facebook or chat on my BBM... Thank God for my faithful best friend... And I hope my mom gets better soon so I can go home to my baby and my comfy bed tomorrow...
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Most of us, or all of us have heard of the dreaded Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease right... The Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease/ HFMD cases in Malaysi...
Yours truly was over at the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens to attend the Power Packed picnic U Mobile was throwing, not quite knowing what w...
Chocolate lovers raise your hands.... Did you know....Nestlé Malaysia has launched a new range of premium chocolate bars inspired from thei...
Being a user and a huge fan of Honor 8, I am excited to share with you that the Android 7.0 Nougat is now available on Honor 8 devices in M...
When we get older, our skin gets more fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation then before...We really have to truly consider the best-suited ...