May 16, 2011
And yes, I admit it's true, I look awful in many of the pictures taken in the latest NSC and AAN (Public Mutual functions)
However, it puzzles me, for the whole of last week, I had barely eaten anything. I've only touched half a plate of rice and at other times eating nothing but noodles(even this was cut down) or just dishes.
At the NSC luncheon, I only ate 4 small thin slices of the cuttlefish curry, vegetables, broccoli and a piece of fish.
Even last night at the Annual Awards dinner night, I only ate the first few courses and sparingly, skipping even the buttered prawns and fried rice and dessert except for the honey sea coconut.
I have definitely laid off eating much chocolate as well.. So it really is mind boggling to me why I am looking so bloated. Is it an illness festering inside me or what? Hmm... Thyroid problems like my mom? Or is it just paranoia and stress getting me work up like this?
Well, whatever it is, I hope I can look better for my Phuket trip in a couple of days time... 0_o
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...