May 8, 2011
Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daughter
We had fried rice, fried bee hoon, spring rolls, sauteed black pepper sausages and cucur udang / prawn fritters, fruits (water melon and oranges) and teh tarik and rose syrup.
We had only very close relatives and very close friends invited (so sorry to those not invited...- not enough budget)
Anyway, as Malaysian time would have it.. We started slightly later then expected but all went well.. And my lovely 16 year old daughter got lovely gifts.. The best of all was from my cousin- something valuable, she can and hopefully will treasure for a very long time, if not forever...
Thanks to all guests for coming and helping make this small party a success and a memorable one for my grown girl...
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Have you by any chance seen the pretty new charm bracelet with the whole set of Dreams and Aspirations charm collection with crystals from ...
I have to say I am a huge Honor fan now after using the Honor 8 and well, the Honor 6X is also grabbing my attention.... -sheesh, down, gir...
Many people cannot resists pandas….. they are big yet so cute and cuddly, and when you see their eyes…. Oh my goodness, I can drown in the...
I do relish the taste of dribbilicious Summer Stonefruits and those juicy premium cherries which are imported all the way from the land dow...
A man might be good looking but to me, and I am sure whole lot of women out there, he would not be attractive if he smell of stale sweat, ...