May 23, 2011
My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
I spent RM125 on 3 souvenir photos, two taken by "paparazzis" following us around.. Hmmpphh..
I did not buy another 3 photos which would have set me back RM50!!!
But well, my favourite photo extravagance was this photograph.. This was totally voluntary and I think the most expensive one at the Phuket Fantasea. I paid 850 bahts about RM85 or RM90 for it!! I just could not say no, because tigers are among my most favourite animals and so.. You guess it!!!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (413)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Everyone should know by now that the gorgeous Honor 8 comes with strong performance dueto its powerful chipset, long-lasting b...
Yours truly is just back from an exciting road trip recently filled with thrilling activities to keep us at the edge of our seats, no k...
With the evolution of technology and when you do not have a big home, we all crave tiny, wireless devices that can fit into our lifestyle. ...
Living in the city can be stressful, and so is work, going for events, traveling, juggling family and all.. and well, misbehaving at food… ...
I was at the Running Man Challenge hydrated by 100plus event with Lee Kwang Soo as the specially invited guest flown in all the way fro...