May 23, 2011
My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
I spent RM125 on 3 souvenir photos, two taken by "paparazzis" following us around.. Hmmpphh..
I did not buy another 3 photos which would have set me back RM50!!!
But well, my favourite photo extravagance was this photograph.. This was totally voluntary and I think the most expensive one at the Phuket Fantasea. I paid 850 bahts about RM85 or RM90 for it!! I just could not say no, because tigers are among my most favourite animals and so.. You guess it!!!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Most Chinese girls grow up knowing that edible birds' nests are among some of the most expensive delicacies on the planet. It...
Yours truly went all the way to Melaka to attend the Grand Launch for Julie’s ‘The Best of You 2016’ which was held at the AEON Bandara...
Yours truly was over at the Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur to check out the signing of MOU between Evergreen Offshore Inc and a few Evergr...
Yours truly was over at the Glasshouse in Seputeh to check out BETADINE ®'s new Feminine Care range, the BETADINE® Daily Feminine...
Famed for its French inspired fine fragrance EDT range, ENCHANTEUR PARIS recently introduced their body care products which are also infuse...