May 23, 2011
My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
I spent RM125 on 3 souvenir photos, two taken by "paparazzis" following us around.. Hmmpphh..
I did not buy another 3 photos which would have set me back RM50!!!
But well, my favourite photo extravagance was this photograph.. This was totally voluntary and I think the most expensive one at the Phuket Fantasea. I paid 850 bahts about RM85 or RM90 for it!! I just could not say no, because tigers are among my most favourite animals and so.. You guess it!!!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
So what did you do over the weekend.. as for me and my mini me, we were up at 4.30am and out of the house at 5am to join a total of 1,035 f...
Have you by any chance seen the pretty new charm bracelet with the whole set of Dreams and Aspirations charm collection with crystals from ...
Yours truly was over at to be some of the few invited guests who got to witness Swiss watchmaker MIDO, reveal its new flagship boutique at...
GT Group of Companies is a Singapore homegrown group specialising in innovative solutions in the IT and e-commerce sector. It was founded...
Many people cannot resists pandas….. they are big yet so cute and cuddly, and when you see their eyes…. Oh my goodness, I can drown in the...