May 16, 2011
They are my reminders and my motivation for next year.
Tokyo, Japan or Los Angeles, California (USA) is target based at my company. Public Mutual is sending agents who qualify to either place, there is another place, Guang Zhou, China, but I am not that excited over that prospect, thus I need to try my utmost best to qualify for Tokyo, at very least.
At the same time, you might notice the Cambodia snowglobe in the picture.. Well, easy, I hope to be able to save enough money and scrap together a few friends and see if we can travel cheap to Siem Riep, Cambodia as I would dearly love to see the beauteous and famous Angkor Wat up close and personal, if I can..
Ok, I know I earn enough to be able to afford it, but the problem is I have a lot of things to pay up and a family to feed, too.. So it's a little tough..
So, wish me all the best.. Hugs
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (417)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- Phuket day 2 pictures - selected pictures only
- Phuket day 1 pictures - selected pictures only
- Basking in the sun
- My trip to phuket in words - Day 4
- A big thanks...
- Trip to Phuket in words (day 3)- 20th May 2011
- Phishing, scamming, cheating online
- The story of Narcissus (taken from NSTP's Niexter ...
- Some naughty shirts spotted at a souvenir shirt ki...
- Boat at the Muslim fishing village in Phang nga
- My Phuket trip in words - Day 2
- At the hospital...
- My Phuket trip in words.. Day 1 (18th May 2011)
- Tom Yum Gung recipe...
- My favourite photo extravagance in Phuket
- Super awesome gifts from my sister in law..
- My motivation...
- Fat me...
- Annual Awards Dinner invitation and Phuket tour bo...
- Achieving your dreams..
- Female Logic
- The generous vegetable seller..
- Masjid India bazaar
- Happy sweet 16th birthday to my dear eldest daught...
- My new baby
- Home cures for laryngitis
- Life is a GIFT
- Tea time @ Esteler 77
- ▼ May (30)
Yours truly was over at the ICE Gallery in Pantai Sentral Park with my daughter to celebrate and check out IJM Land’s Good Coffee Day 2.0 ...
I know Vanessa... she is one of the PR officers that I liase with... but what I did not know is that she had her secrets.... hahaha... ...
I have a confession to make…I am one of those who rarely bring my cat to the vet… but well, I recently realized my folly. I am one of abou...
I am so loving the freemium video-on-demand service from Viu , offering Malaysian viewers access to thousands of hours of free library con...
With Christmas around the corner, there is merriment at every corner, even at the malls... and there is nowhere more fun then to catch ...