Jun 18, 2011
Chocolate blessing... :-p
I had penpals sending me chocolates from Japan, USA and Russia, chocolate tags, and then...
My daughter celebrated her 16th birthday and we got Cadbury chocolates and a huge Toblerone.
Some prized Leprechaun chocs, Milky Moo mints from Ireland from my dear penpal Dee, and some Milka strawberry yogurt and Daim from another dear pal in Germany, Katrin!!! Yummilicious...
My daughter gave me some Ferrero Rocher for Mother's Day and well, in between we had some Kinder Bueno milk chocolates...
My mother in law's brother who came back from Dubai gave us a huge bag of Galaxy chocolates, my cousin who came back from US gave me a box of Hawaiian Host Macadamia nuts coated in chocolate and also a bag of Hershey Hugs chocolates (yeah, there's 'hugs' as well, not just 'kisses'), my sister in law lavished us with chocolates and toffees from Harrod's, Buckingham Palace Souvenir shop, Quality Street and Thornton's.
Oh.. I can imagine how it is like in Willy Wonka's world.. I am so loving it!!! But is it a wonder if we all put on some weight from all these chocolate temptations... :-p
But whatever it is, I am blessed and I do really so love my chocolates.. And thanks to everyone who has indulged me and my girls with all those chocolates!!!!! We LOVE it so much!!! Thanks!!!!
(Picture here shows only some of the chocolate in my fridge.. There is still more then that!!!!!)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Most Chinese girls grow up knowing that edible birds' nests are among some of the most expensive delicacies on the planet. It...
Yours truly went all the way to Melaka to attend the Grand Launch for Julie’s ‘The Best of You 2016’ which was held at the AEON Bandara...
Yours truly was over at the Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur to check out the signing of MOU between Evergreen Offshore Inc and a few Evergr...
Famed for its French inspired fine fragrance EDT range, ENCHANTEUR PARIS recently introduced their body care products which are also infuse...
Recently I got ‘cheated’ by a company. The company is a big company (and no, I am not disclosing the name of the company... I still have ...