Jun 1, 2011
A day of indulging my little princess
I took her to the Pavilion and we got our tickets for the movie "Pirates of the Carribean - On Stranger Tides". Seeing then we had an hour to kill, we hopped across the road to Starhill to check out the first Sephora store in Malaysia. Anne picked up a small bottle of the body spray "Vanilla Creme Brulee" scented. We then went to Uniqlo at the Fahrenheit and checked it out. They had awesomely cute t shirts and all but none for Anne's size. Then we went for our movie. It was pretty awesome.
After the movie, Anne wanted to go for some ice cream and pulled me into Baskin Robbins 31. Since it was Wednesday, we opted for the promotional junior sundae with Bubble Gum flavour and Vanilla yogurt with caramel ribbons and chocolate turtles.
We then went downstairs to watch the "Justice League live show" the Pavilion mall offering.
After that we went to J.Co to get half a dozen doughnuts and had a bowl of fishball noodles at the food hall. Then we took a stroll back to KLCC via Jln Kia Peng and the KLCC park to source out some possible places for our little upcoming mini gathering...
Anne had a happy day...
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...