Jun 24, 2011
OMG... The things youngsters do for material / branded things!!!
As a mother and stepmother of 2 teenage girls, it is so scary!!! But what makes me wonder is how their parents don't bother where their children is?! I mean, they can ever offer overnight sex and such? What kind of parents never wonder or query and ask where their daughter is or do a spot check on them? Do they just take whatever stories their daughter or son cooks up at face value and never check?
As a parent, I do spot checks from time to time, and trying to be a cool mom at the same time, I allow my daughter a little freedom, but always check to make sure she is where she says she is. I allow my daughter her "boyfriend" too, with a strict warning that they should NOT cross the line. But fortunately, my daughter has a kind of long distance relationship with the current boy she claims as her boyfriend and he seems responsible and a good influence to her. They hardly meet but keep in touch via facebook and sms but I do check from time to time... Parents, please, for heaven's sake, check on what or where your kids are, not just let them do all they want without any monitoring !!!
All for the sake of some branded item or gadget they can show off to their friends, these kids lose all their morals and pride. Is it really worth it?
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Laneige’s ‘Waterful Sharing Campaign’ Renewed Momentum to Extend Provision of Clean Water For Rural CommunitiesLaneige Malaysia, one of my must have brands is committed to making women beautiful by giving women a dewy and refreshing look with their ...
We frame our favourite pictures because it is a great way to preserve these photos and it also enables us to keep these pictures safe for ...
Let’s face it – even the most health-conscious of us need a fatty and salty or sweet, unhealthy snack once in a while, and popcorn is the l...
pic credit to reference.org Choosing the right babysitter is tricky. The care of your loved one(s) is unbelievably important, and a...
Living in the city means being exposed to daily pollutants that can be pretty bad for our skin. These pollutant particles accumulate on o...