Jun 24, 2011
OMG... The things youngsters do for material / branded things!!!
As a mother and stepmother of 2 teenage girls, it is so scary!!! But what makes me wonder is how their parents don't bother where their children is?! I mean, they can ever offer overnight sex and such? What kind of parents never wonder or query and ask where their daughter is or do a spot check on them? Do they just take whatever stories their daughter or son cooks up at face value and never check?
As a parent, I do spot checks from time to time, and trying to be a cool mom at the same time, I allow my daughter a little freedom, but always check to make sure she is where she says she is. I allow my daughter her "boyfriend" too, with a strict warning that they should NOT cross the line. But fortunately, my daughter has a kind of long distance relationship with the current boy she claims as her boyfriend and he seems responsible and a good influence to her. They hardly meet but keep in touch via facebook and sms but I do check from time to time... Parents, please, for heaven's sake, check on what or where your kids are, not just let them do all they want without any monitoring !!!
All for the sake of some branded item or gadget they can show off to their friends, these kids lose all their morals and pride. Is it really worth it?
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (414)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Yours truly was over at the ICE Gallery in Pantai Sentral Park with my daughter to celebrate and check out IJM Land’s Good Coffee Day 2.0 ...
Yours truly is just back from an exciting road trip recently filled with thrilling activities to keep us at the edge of our seats, no k...
I know Vanessa... she is one of the PR officers that I liase with... but what I did not know is that she had her secrets.... hahaha... ...
Living in the city can be stressful, and so is work, going for events, traveling, juggling family and all.. and well, misbehaving at food… ...
Once again, the Hallyu wave will be taking the world by storm and K-pop fans can rejoice as their favourite acts will be performing and bel...