Jun 24, 2011
OMG... The things youngsters do for material / branded things!!!
As a mother and stepmother of 2 teenage girls, it is so scary!!! But what makes me wonder is how their parents don't bother where their children is?! I mean, they can ever offer overnight sex and such? What kind of parents never wonder or query and ask where their daughter is or do a spot check on them? Do they just take whatever stories their daughter or son cooks up at face value and never check?
As a parent, I do spot checks from time to time, and trying to be a cool mom at the same time, I allow my daughter a little freedom, but always check to make sure she is where she says she is. I allow my daughter her "boyfriend" too, with a strict warning that they should NOT cross the line. But fortunately, my daughter has a kind of long distance relationship with the current boy she claims as her boyfriend and he seems responsible and a good influence to her. They hardly meet but keep in touch via facebook and sms but I do check from time to time... Parents, please, for heaven's sake, check on what or where your kids are, not just let them do all they want without any monitoring !!!
All for the sake of some branded item or gadget they can show off to their friends, these kids lose all their morals and pride. Is it really worth it?
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
Blanc Coco, the world’s first sparkling 100% coconut water, has been launched in Malaysia by Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd for Thai Coconut Pub...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
Living in Singapore can be a boon for you just because its location allows you to visit several places of interest in this region l...
Jawdrop... oh mai gawd........ Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P10 and P10+, innovat...