Jun 6, 2011
Ummm... It's VP said it was time sexual prowess took a front seat in marriage, beyond that of the traditional "good mother or good cook" roles. And that a "good and religious wife should also be good in bed" and that "husbands who was kept happy in the bedroom would have no reason to stray, seek out prostitutes or indulge in other social vices" ... Hmm...
Just a few questions from me...
In the cases of women or husbands with low sexual drives... Will they also supply some aphrodisiacs, I wonder?
How about the men? shouldn't they be trained to learn how to treat their wives right, too..
And hmm.. How do first class prostitutes treat their clients? (Someone I know asked that question as he said he'd never been to a first class prostitute in his life and don't know the difference....)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Most of us, or all of us have heard of the dreaded Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease right... The Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease/ HFMD cases in Malaysi...
Yours truly was over at the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens to attend the Power Packed picnic U Mobile was throwing, not quite knowing what w...
Chocolate lovers raise your hands.... Did you know....Nestlé Malaysia has launched a new range of premium chocolate bars inspired from thei...
Being a user and a huge fan of Honor 8, I am excited to share with you that the Android 7.0 Nougat is now available on Honor 8 devices in M...
Ever been envious of those gorgeous women who step up so confidently on stage, clad in dazzling outfits and beautifully made up ? Don't...