Jun 23, 2011
Something to ponder on....
When you start judging yourself, by looking through the eyes of your parents, husband, friends, or boss, you will end up running around doing more and more in an effort to gain their approval.
It does not take long before you end up feeling exhausted, resentful and ready to give up. Trying to live your life by the expectations of others disconnects you from your own desires. It leaves you feeling empty and unmotivated. The gratification that comes from fulfilling the expectations of others is very little and short-lived. Reclaim the energy and happiness that is rightfully yours!
Be your own judge and live by your own expectations. As you reclaim your potential,you will thrive and feel energized, because you are accomplishing things that are important to you. Start today!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- The two Angels...
- OMG... The things youngsters do for material / bra...
- Memorable quotes taken off #TheNoteboook
- Something to ponder on....
- Of dirty tactics and back stabbing...
- One of my favorite dessert...
- Chocolate blessing... :-p
- Some Deepak Chopra... Motivation...
- X-Men: First Class Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)
- OFFICIAL Twilight Breaking Dawn Trailer 05/06/201...
- Sexist madness
- Quotes from Kung Fu Panda 2
- Santa Singh (a joke)
- Creating more sins to cover a sin
- A day of indulging my little princess
- ▼ June (17)
Having been around the blogging community and having earning myself a few achievements, I get questions from newbies asking how they can bl...
I love matte lipstick and I am happy to see that it is definitely getting trendy to use matte lipstick again, but fans of matte lipstick wi...
Yours truly was over at Mid Valley Megamall's South Court recently to check out the new range of ASICS shoes - the FlyteFoam Fast Serie...
She has 11,335,721 subscribers on YouTube. Over 1 Billion Views ( 1,848,564,209 to be exact). She was named in FORBES 30 under 30. ...
To my Muslim friends, I am sure you are all busy shopping or planning on what to buy for the coming Hari Raya right... It is exactly what...