After being so ill and suddenly weak for more then 36 hours. I think I slept at least 26 hours away. . . I decided to force myself back to activity and well. . . Seeing my beloved husband had some appointment in Bangsar, I went to Bangsar Village to kill time and so call strengthen myself.
Oct 5, 2011
Brunch at The Loaf
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- why I choose to be a Unit Trust Consultant
- The price of procrastination
- Javanese Royal Wedding in Yogyakarta 18/10/11
- King of Bhutan marries.... 14th October 2011
- LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
- A traditional Javanese Royal wedding by the royal ...
- A weird happening. . .
- some helpful tips
- funny pic
- Mana mak? (SHARING)
- Help. Someone shrank my jeans!!!!
- Char koay teow - The Malay version.
- Discipline or abuse?
- Brunch at The Loaf
- A Malay translated break up letter. . .
- Lunch at Tony Roma's
- ▼ October (18)
Every young girl, or those who are young at heart loves an instax camera. You can find many Asian girls, from Japan, Korea, China, all ...
Recently I have been wanting to buy a bedsheet set for the coming Raya for my bedroom, but somehow failed to find an affordable and nic...
The moment you feel your precious new phone slide out of your fingers, even if it was just a few seconds can cause your body a whole load...
We’d all like to have a place to call our own. But space – or the lack of it – is fast becoming an issue, particularly in major cities. If ...
F&N is known for preserving the heritage of the original Teh Tarik whilst strengthening the real great taste across generations and...