This is a picture of a Malay style Char Koay Teow, usually cooked with prawns, cockle shells, flat rice noodles, beansprouts and egg. This is one of my favourite dishes I can rarely say 'no' to. It might seem unappetizing here in the picture to some, but it is somewhat quite delicious.
Oct 6, 2011
Char koay teow - The Malay version.
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- why I choose to be a Unit Trust Consultant
- The price of procrastination
- Javanese Royal Wedding in Yogyakarta 18/10/11
- King of Bhutan marries.... 14th October 2011
- LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
- A traditional Javanese Royal wedding by the royal ...
- A weird happening. . .
- some helpful tips
- funny pic
- Mana mak? (SHARING)
- Help. Someone shrank my jeans!!!!
- Char koay teow - The Malay version.
- Discipline or abuse?
- Brunch at The Loaf
- A Malay translated break up letter. . .
- Lunch at Tony Roma's
- ▼ October (18)
If you are looking for something different this Chinese New Year, especially when it comes to mall decorations you might like to check...
When I first heard about Kung Fu Yoga, I was wondering what kind of movie it was that had Chinese actors and even Hindustani actors in it.....
So what did you do over the weekend.. as for me and my mini me, we were up at 4.30am and out of the house at 5am to join a total of 1,035 f...
Lot 10 is ushering in the Year of Rooster with much cheerful fanfare to herald bright future and good fortune for all shoppers. Th...
Yours truly was over at to be some of the few invited guests who got to witness Swiss watchmaker MIDO, reveal its new flagship boutique at...