This is a picture of a Malay style Char Koay Teow, usually cooked with prawns, cockle shells, flat rice noodles, beansprouts and egg. This is one of my favourite dishes I can rarely say 'no' to. It might seem unappetizing here in the picture to some, but it is somewhat quite delicious.
Oct 6, 2011
Char koay teow - The Malay version.
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (414)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- why I choose to be a Unit Trust Consultant
- The price of procrastination
- Javanese Royal Wedding in Yogyakarta 18/10/11
- King of Bhutan marries.... 14th October 2011
- LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
- A traditional Javanese Royal wedding by the royal ...
- A weird happening. . .
- some helpful tips
- funny pic
- Mana mak? (SHARING)
- Help. Someone shrank my jeans!!!!
- Char koay teow - The Malay version.
- Discipline or abuse?
- Brunch at The Loaf
- A Malay translated break up letter. . .
- Lunch at Tony Roma's
- ▼ October (18)
Yours truly is just back from an exciting road trip recently filled with thrilling activities to keep us at the edge of our seats, no k...
Yours truly was over at the ICE Gallery in Pantai Sentral Park with my daughter to celebrate and check out IJM Land’s Good Coffee Day 2.0 ...
Living in the city can be stressful, and so is work, going for events, traveling, juggling family and all.. and well, misbehaving at food… ...
Once again, the Hallyu wave will be taking the world by storm and K-pop fans can rejoice as their favourite acts will be performing and bel...
I know Vanessa... she is one of the PR officers that I liase with... but what I did not know is that she had her secrets.... hahaha... ...