The saying goes. . . "spare the rod and spoil the child", but nowadays, even a teacher slapping a student is liable for child abuse when they use to condone public caning in school. As a result, quite a number of children are nowadays big bullies and hoodlums, where peers and even teachers fear them. Heck, even their parents fear them. Shockingly, they begin as early as even year 1 (standard 1) as I continuously have to comfort or counsel my little girl as her friends would threaten not to 'friend' her if she did not give or loan them, without much possibility of getting the money back, some money.
Oct 5, 2011
Discipline or abuse?
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- why I choose to be a Unit Trust Consultant
- The price of procrastination
- Javanese Royal Wedding in Yogyakarta 18/10/11
- King of Bhutan marries.... 14th October 2011
- LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
- A traditional Javanese Royal wedding by the royal ...
- A weird happening. . .
- some helpful tips
- funny pic
- Mana mak? (SHARING)
- Help. Someone shrank my jeans!!!!
- Char koay teow - The Malay version.
- Discipline or abuse?
- Brunch at The Loaf
- A Malay translated break up letter. . .
- Lunch at Tony Roma's
- ▼ October (18)
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
Blanc Coco, the world’s first sparkling 100% coconut water, has been launched in Malaysia by Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd for Thai Coconut Pub...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
Living in Singapore can be a boon for you just because its location allows you to visit several places of interest in this region l...
Jawdrop... oh mai gawd........ Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P10 and P10+, innovat...