(You MUST READ THEM OUT LOUD or it doesnt make as much sense):p
1. Thats not right ~~ Sum Ting Wong
2. Are you harboring a fugitive ~~ Hu Yu Hai Ding
3. See me ASAP ~~ Kum Hia Nao
4. Stupid Man ~~ Dum Fuk
5. Small horse ~~ Tai Ni Po Ni
6. Did you go to the beach? ~~ Wai Yu So Tan
7. I bumped in to a coffee table ~~ Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8. I think you need a face lift ~~ Chin Tu Fat
9. It's very dark in here ~~ Wao So Dim
10.I thought you were on a diet ~~ Wai Yu Mun Ching
11.This is a tow away zone ~~ No Pah King
12.Staying out of sight ~~ Lei Ying Lo
13.He's cleaning his automobile ~~ Wa Shing Ka
14.Your body odor is offensive ~~ Yu Stin Ki Pu
15.Great ~~ Fa Kin Su Pah
**For the losers who didn't get it..... You are dumb !!!!!**
Oct 19, 2011
LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- why I choose to be a Unit Trust Consultant
- The price of procrastination
- Javanese Royal Wedding in Yogyakarta 18/10/11
- King of Bhutan marries.... 14th October 2011
- LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES :
- A traditional Javanese Royal wedding by the royal ...
- A weird happening. . .
- some helpful tips
- funny pic
- Mana mak? (SHARING)
- Help. Someone shrank my jeans!!!!
- Char koay teow - The Malay version.
- Discipline or abuse?
- Brunch at The Loaf
- A Malay translated break up letter. . .
- Lunch at Tony Roma's
- ▼ October (18)
Have you by any chance seen the pretty new charm bracelet with the whole set of Dreams and Aspirations charm collection with crystals from ...
So what did you do over the weekend.. as for me and my mini me, we were up at 4.30am and out of the house at 5am to join a total of 1,035 f...
Many people cannot resists pandas….. they are big yet so cute and cuddly, and when you see their eyes…. Oh my goodness, I can drown in the...
GT Group of Companies is a Singapore homegrown group specialising in innovative solutions in the IT and e-commerce sector. It was founded...
I do relish the taste of dribbilicious Summer Stonefruits and those juicy premium cherries which are imported all the way from the land dow...