Jan 31, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Jan 28, 2011
|Language||I Love You|
|Arabic||Ana Behibak (To A Male)|
|Arabic||Ana Behibek (To A Female)|
|Assamese||Moi Tomak Bhal Pau|
|Bengali||Ami Tomay Bhalo bashi|
|Bolivian||Quechua Qanta Munani|
|Burmese||Chit Pa De|
|Cambodian||Bon Sro Lanh Oon|
|Catalan||T'estim Molt (I Love You A Lot)|
|Cebuano||Gihigugma Ko Ikaw.|
|Chinese||Wo Ie Ni|
|Corsican||Ti Tengu Cara (To Female)|
|Corsican||Ti Tengu Caru (To Male)|
|Danish||Jeg Elsker Dig|
|Dutch||Ik Hou Van Jou|
|Ecuador||Quechua Canda Munani|
|Esperanto||Mi Amas Vin|
|Estonian||Mina Armastan Sind|
|Farsi||Tora Dust Midaram|
|Farsi (Persian)||Doostat Daram|
|Finnish||Mina" Rakastan Sinua|
|Flemish||Ik Zie Oe Geerne|
|German||Ich Liebe Dich|
|Gujarati||Hoon Tane Pyar Karoo chhoon|
|Hebrew||Ani Ohev Otach (to Female)|
|Hebrew||Ani Ohevet Otcha (to Male)|
|Hindi||Mai tumse Pyar karta hoon (to Female)|
|Hindi||Mai tumse Pyar karti hoon (to Male)|
|Icelandic||Eg Elska Thig|
|Indonesian||Saja Kasih Saudari|
|Irish||Taim I' Ngra Leat|
|Italian||Ti Amo (Relationship/Lover/Spouse)|
|Japanese||Kimi O Ai Shiteru|
|Kannada||Naanu Ninnanu Preethisuthene|
|Korean||Tangsinul Sarang Ha Yo|
|Latvian||Ess Milu Tevi|
|Lisbon||Gramo-Te Bue', Chavalinha|
|Lithuanian||Tave Myliu (Ta-Ve Mee-Lyu)|
|Malay/Indonesian||Aku Sayang Engkau, Aku Cinta Kamu|
|Malayalam||Njyaan Ninne' Preetikyunnu|
|Marathi||Me Tujhashi Prem Karto (to Female)|
|Marathi||Me Tujhashi Prem Karte (to Male)|
|Norwegian||Jeg Elsker Deg (Yai Elske Dai)|
|Persian||Tora Dost Daram|
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Eu Te Amo|
|Punjabi||Mai Taunu Pyar Karda|
|Russian||Ya Vas Liubliu|
|Sinhalese||Mama Oyata Adarei|
|Sri Lankan||Mama Oyata Arderyi|
|Swahili||Naku Penda (the person's name follows)|
|Swedish||Jag A'Lskar Dig|
|Swiss-German||Ch'ha Di Ga"Rn|
|Syrian/Lebanese||Bhebbek (to Female)|
|Syrian/Lebanese||Bhebbak (to Male)|
|Tamil||Nan Unnai Kaathalikkiren|
|Telugu||Neenu Ninnu Pra'mistu'nnanu|
|Thai||Ch'an Rak Khun|
|Tunisian||Ha Eh Bak|
|Turkish||Seni Seviyo*Rum (* means O)|
|Ukrainian||Ja Tebe Kokhaju (true love)|
|Urdu||Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai|
|Vietnamese||Em Ye'U Anh (to Man)|
|Vietnamese||Anh Ye'U Em (to Woman)|
|Vulcan||Wani Ra Yana Ro Aisha|
|Welsh||Rwy'n Dy Garu Di|
|Yugoslavian||Ya Te Volim|
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- For the love of labels
- My "baby" girl is unwell..
- un -Valentine poem... (only send this to your wife...
- Nasi Lemak Bungkus
- Breakfast today..
- saying "I love you" in different languages....
- Food review: kunang- kunang restaurant
- Recipe: Tempe special- household favourite
- Back to my nerdy glasses.. Hmmm..
- Of crooks and cheats and conmen over cyberspace..
- Food Review: Dave's Deli 1/4 roast chicken
- A glimpse of a "pasar malam" Malaysian style night...
- Cartoons can be 18SG too..
- Escape for a good meal..
- Love letters..
- A letter from an Irish mom to her son
- Never take the childhood from the child!!!
- Facial treatment
- Chinese New Year = Mandarin Oranges
- Rock salt vs Sea salt....
- The little 'villages' in Kuala Lumpur..
- Stroopwafels treat
- No age barrier to love..
- Poems by fighting husband and wife.... ROTFLMFAO
- I like this sweet..
- Anne's drawing
- Me, myself and I
- Kids these days..
- Anne's School
- First day of school
- ▼ January (30)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...
When it comes to personal hair removal and trimming, it can definitely be quite challenging as our many sensitive body parts demand skill a...