1. Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
2. Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
3. Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
4. It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
1.No one may tie their pet dog to the roof of a car.
2.Employers of bars may not let their bartenders serve while they are drunk themselves.
3.It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
4.Persons may not live in a trailer as it is being hauled across the city.
1. A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
2. It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
3. It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine.
4. You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
1. No one may "suddenly start or stop their car at a McDonald's.
2. Flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term.
3. Honking one's car horn at a sandwich shop after 9 PM is against the law.
4. Oral sex is considered to be sodomy.
1. Women may not drive in a house coat.
2. No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
3. Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.
1. Throwing missles at cars is illegal.
2. Catapults may not be fired at buildings.
3. It is legal to challenge a police officer, but only until he or she asks you to stop.
4. It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
1. In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
2. It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
3. You aren't allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
4. Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.
1. It is illegal to wear pants that are "firm fitting" around the waist.
2. One may not whisper in church.
3. Alcohol may not be served in nightclubs if dancing is occurring on the premises at the same time.
4. Getting married on a dare is grounds for an annulment.
1. Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.
2. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
3. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
4. You may not fart in a public place after 6 PM
1. All sex toys are banned.
2. On Mondays, it is illegal for one to whistle very loud after 11:00 PM.
3. It is illegal to sell two beers are once for a single price. For example, a bar can't run a 2 Bud Lights for $5 special.
4. If you want to read your favorite book in public to your friends, do it before 2:45 AM.
1. All residents may be fined as a result of not owning a boat.
2. Billboards are outlawed.
3. Coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.
1. You may not fish on a camel's back.
2. Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.
3. A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
4. Dirt may not be swept from ones house into the street.
1. You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
2. The English language is not to be spoken.
3. One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.
4. Bowling is forbidden.
1. The value of Pi is 3.
2. Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March.
3. A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
4. You can get out of paying for a dependent's medical care by praying for him/her.
1. A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.
2. Ministers must obtain a permit to carry their liquor across state lines.
3. The fire department is required to practice fire fighting for fifteen minutes before attending a fire.
4. Within the city limits, a man may not wink at any woman he does not know.
1. If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.
2. Hitting a vending machine that stole your money is illegal.
3. No one may sing the alphabet on the streets at night.
4. Spitting on sidewalks is expressing forbidden.
1. It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow in Kentucky.
2. Dogs may not molest cars.
3. A woman may not buy a hat without her husband's permission.
4. One may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once.
1. It is a $500 fine to instruct a pizza delivery man to deliver a pizza to your friend without them knowing.
2. It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
3. One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.
4. Rituals that involve the ingestion of blood, urine, or fecal matter are not allowed.
1. You may not step out of a plane in flight.
2. It is illegal to park in front of Dunkin Donuts.
3. It is illegal to expectorate from any second-story window.
4. After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
1. It's illegal to take a lion to the movies.
2. Persons may not swear while on the highway.
3. It is a park rule violation to be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt.
4. Citizens may not swim in the public fountains within the city limits.
1. Candy may not contain more than 1% of alcohol.
2. Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
3. No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
4. It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.
1. A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
2. It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.
3. It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose.
4. Couples are banned from making love in an automobile unless the act takes place while the vehicle is parked on the couple's own property.
1. It is illegal to sleep naked.
2. Residents of even numbered addresses may not water their plants on odd-numbered days excluding the thirty first day where it applies.
3. It shall be the duty of any policeman or any other officer to enforce the provisions of this Section, and if any cat is found running at large, or which is found in any street, alley or public place, it shall be the duty of any policeman or other officer of the city to kill such cat.
4. Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.
1. If one is a parent to two illegitimate children, that person will go to jail for at least one month.
2. A man may not seduce a woman by lying, and claiming he will marry her.
3. Exterior burglar bars which are viewable from the street are not allowed.
4. It is illegal to teach others what polygamy is.
1. It is not illegal to speed.
2. It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants.
3. Dancing is strictly prohibited.
4. No person may have a "yard sale" in their front yard.
1. It is a felony for a wife to open her husband's mail.
2. In Montana, it is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays, and illegal for unmarried women to fish alone at all.
3. Balls may not be thrown within the city limits.
4. No item may be thrown across a street.
1. It is illegal to fly a plane while drunk.
2. Doughnut holes may not be sold.
3. Sneezing or burping is illegal during a church service.
4. A man is not allowed to run around with a shaved chest.
1. It's still "legal" to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.
2. Everyone walking the streets is required to wear a mask.
3. Benches may not be placed in the middle of any street.
4. Sex toys are outlawed.
1. You may not tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
2. It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
3. On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.
4. You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay off a gambling debt.
1. It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder.
2. You cannot pump your own gas.
3. It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.
4. You may not slurp your soup.
1. Idiots may not vote.
2. You may not carry a lunchbox down Main Street.
3. It's forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public.
4. Persons may not spit on the steps of the opera house.
1. A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting.
2. While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.
3. A man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match.
4. Raw hamburger may not be sold.
1. The mere possession of a lottery ticket is illegal in North Carolina and may result in a $2,000 fine.
2. It's against the law to sing off key.
3. Persons in possession of illegal substances must pay taxes on them.
4. Women must have their bodies covered by at least 16 yards of cloth at all times.
1. It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
2. Beer and pretzels can't be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
3. One may be jailed for wearing a hat while dancing, or even for wearing a hat to a function where dancing is taking place.
4. It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon.
1. Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
2. No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.
3. If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour.
4. It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
1. It is illegal for the owner of a bar to allow anyone inside to pretend to have sex with a buffalo.
2. Oklahoma will not tolerate anyone taking a bite out of another's hamburger.
3. Residents are taxed for the furniture in their homes, and any other personal belongings.
4. Tissues are not to be found in the back of one's car.
1. Dishes must drip dry.
2. One may not bathe without wearing "suitable clothing,"
3. Babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car.
4. It is illegal to place a container filled with human fecal matter on the side of any highway.
1. It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel.
2. It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.
3. You may not sing in the bathtub.
4. You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
1. No one may bite off another's leg.
2. You cannot smoke a pipe after sunset.
3. You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday.
4. It is illegal to use water on even-numbered days for the sole purpose of watering plants, gardens, or lawns.
1. By law, if a man promises to marry an unmarried woman, the marriage must take place.
2. No work may be done on Sunday.
3. It is considered an offense to get a tattoo.
4. A permit must be obtained to fire a missile.
1. No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.
2. If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.
3. If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
4. It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.
1. No Christian parent may require their children to pick up trash from the highway on Easter day.
2. It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.
3. Interracial marriages are illegal.
4. It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.
1. It is illegal to sell one's eye.
2. A program has been created in the state that attempts to control the weather.
3. Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.
4. The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.
1. It is illegal not to drink milk.
2. A husband is responsible for every criminal act committed by his wife while she is in his presence.
3. Women may not swear.
4. Throwing snowballs will result in a $50 fine.
1. Women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth.
2. It is illegal to deny the existence of God.
3. All residents shall bathe every Saturday night.
4. At one time it was illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole.
1. Not only is it illegal to have sex with the lights on, one may not have sex in any position other than missionary.
2. Police radar detectors are illegal.
3. Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
4. It is illegal to cuss about another.
1. No person may walk about in public if he or she has the common cold.
2. All lollipops are banned.
3. It is illegal to pretend that one's parents are rich.
4. You cannot buy meat of any kind on Sunday.
1. It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs.
2. A person may be placed in jail for up to six months for making fun of someone who does not accept a challege.
3. For each act of public swearing a person shall be fined one dollar.
4. Roadkill may be taken home for supper.
1. Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons.
2. State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
3. It is illegal to cut a woman's hair.
4. Tattooing is illegal unless it is done for medical purposes.
1. Using a firearm to fish is strictly forbidden.
2. Any person who fails to close a fence is subject to a fine of up to seven hundred and fifty dollars.
3. You may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without an official permit.
4. It is illegal to spit on the steps of a school.