Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- Learn to be mentally tough.....
- Nada Cinta (SPOILERS)
- Failure does not mean i'm a failure
- Are you hungry ?
- Baby Hamsters
- a newbie tries her hand or rather her face with SK...
- A trip to the National Science Centre aka Pusat Sa...
- Kepong Metropolitan Park
- Macro photography....
- 50 Inspirational Hadith
- Dumbest Laws of USA
- How auto correct can be so embarrassing at times.....
- Photojournalism: Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills R...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (206)
I have to say I am a huge Honor fan now after using the Honor 8 and well, the Honor 6X is also grabbing my attention.... -sheesh, down, gir...
Have you by any chance seen the pretty new charm bracelet with the whole set of Dreams and Aspirations charm collection with crystals from ...
Fans of 2PM, one of the hottest K-pop act in the world will be delighted to know that E! – the pop culture powerhouse of NBCUniversal Inter...
Many people cannot resists pandas….. they are big yet so cute and cuddly, and when you see their eyes…. Oh my goodness, I can drown in the...
A co-operatives or better known as koperasi here in Malaysia look like any other business. What actually makes these co-operatives/ kopera...