|On my last visit to my cousin's lovely home for an awesome homecooked dinner, I got hooked on this Chinese series, due to several reasons. |
1) It was a periodic drama and I always love periodic dramas of medieval times.
2) A great plot.
3) Good looking cast members. .
What else. . .heheh
So much so, I am now subscribed to Astro Wah Lah Toi . . .ermmmmm. . .
Fu Ya was an exiled princess who married three ambitious kings. The first marriage protected her from being executed with her family. The second marriage gave her shelter to heal her broken heart. The third marriage saved her people, but killed the man she loved. Although her husbands loved her, they were equally keen on using her to consolidate power. Their betrayals pushed her to become an avenging angel who would kill anyone in her way.
Cast-CharactersRuby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan)
Yan Kuan as Meng Qi You (Crown Prince) aka Angry Dude
Wallace Huo as Liu Lian Cheng aka Handsome Dude
Tony Yang as Liu Lian Xi aka Weird Dude
Hong Xiao Ling as Ma Xiang Yun aka Sulky Girl
Kara Hui as Du Fei Hong (Empress Du)
Dai Chun Rong as Dowager Gudu
Wang Lin as Han Shao Yi
Wang Yu as as Meng Qi Yun
Liu Tao as Wen Jing Ruo (Lady Jing)
Zheng Kai (郑凯) as Han Ming
Mao Zi Jun as Ma Du Yun
Liu Zi Jiao as Liu Lian Si
Miao Jun Hao as Hua Gong Gong (Eunuch Hua) aka 9th prince
Qiu Shuang (邱爽) as Qi Xing
Jiang Kai as Meng Zhi Xiang (Emperor)
Yang Kai Chun (杨凯淳) as Yun Zhu
Hao Ze Jia (郝泽嘉) as Du Wan
Chen Chen (晨辰) as Su Yao
Kang Qun Zhi as Li Mu Yi (Empress of Chu)
Liu Yong (刘永) as Ma Yin (King of Chu)
Du Jun Ze as Yi Bing
Hao Luo Fan (郝洛钒) as Xiao Xin Gan
Zhang Xiao Chen as Shen Zhi
Zhou Yi Wei as Chai Rong
Sun Xi (孙熙) as Mo Chou
Chen Xi (陈曦) as Li Fei
Wu Xin (吴昕) as palace maid
No. Of Episodes
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Apr 13, 2012
The Glamorous Imperial Concubine
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- An old favorite snack
- My old childhood home
- Child kidnapped on 27th April
- Tambun biscuits
- Cheap breakfast
- My mom...
- My mother and her accident
- I am soooooo vain... LOL
- Most beautiful woman 2012 - Beyonce
- Life is good....
- Positive mental attitude....
- Recipes to try: Perfect french fries the McDonald ...
- Nasi Lemak recipe with Sambal Nasi Lemak and Samba...
- The story soooo far... the glamorous imperial conc...
- Unfair price shop...
- Cheapest Place to buy souvenirs to Tokyo...
- A note to everyone......
- Tokyo Dome...
- the story so far.... the Glamorous Imperial Concub...
- Tokyo Disneyland
- The Vatican
- The busybody and fearless squirrel......
- Billionaires with no college/univerity education.....
- Tokyo DisneySea
- Japan trip: Hotel no 2: Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu
- Tokyo trip itinerary
- Inventor of SPANX makes Billionaire's List
- Celebrities with and without make up
- At point of posting, am watching until ... EPISODE...
- Tokyo Dome Hotel
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine series (so far......
- Especially for fans of the Glamorous Imperial Conc...
- My cure....
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (story.....so far...
- Celebrities that use Botox
- 10 Celebrities who REALLY look great without make ...
- The Japanese Sword: Weapon and Work of Art
- Mix vegetables
- Assam Pedas Ikan Pari
- Sotong masak ink aka Inky squid (plus recipe)
- Halo Phenomenon
- Battleship storyline...
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine
- The Avengers 2012
- Marvel’s The Avengers
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine-Trailer01
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine
- Dinner at Aimar's Char Koay Teow
- Domestic maids
- Earthquake and tsunami April 11, 2012
- A trip to the National Zoo....
- A lesson on love.....
- Draw something
- JAPAN Visa
- Goodies collected for free at the MIHAS
- David Beckham H&M Ad Doesn't Get Banned, Women Eve...
- Chin Swee Temple
- A short trip to Genting....
- Are you brave enough. . . .to try this. . . . ermm...
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine up to episode 10 ...
- ▼ April (62)
- ► 2011 (206)
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
Blanc Coco, the world’s first sparkling 100% coconut water, has been launched in Malaysia by Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd for Thai Coconut Pub...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
Living in Singapore can be a boon for you just because its location allows you to visit several places of interest in this region l...
Jawdrop... oh mai gawd........ Huawei Consumer Business Group has today announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P10 and P10+, innovat...