Apr 22, 2012
A note to everyone......
... TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
~Your Kids are becoming you......but your grandchildren are Perfect!
~Going Out is good.. Coming Home is better!
~You Forget names .... But it's OK because other people forgot they even knew you!!!
~You realize you're never going to be really good at anything ....especially Golf.
~The things you used to care to do, you no longer care to do, but you
really do care that you don't care to do them anymore.
~You sleep better on a lounge chair with the TV blaring than in bed.
It's Called "pre-sleep".
~You miss the days when everything worked with just an "ON" and "OFF" Switch..
~You tend to use more 4 letter words ... "what?"..."when?"... ???
~Now that you can afford expensive jewelry, it's not safe to wear it anywhere.
~You notice everything they sell in stores is "sleeveless"?!!!
~What used to be freckles are now liver spots.
~You have 3 sizes of clothes in your closet .... 2 of which you will
~~~But Old is good in some things: Old songs, Old movies, and best of
all, OLD FRIENDS!!
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- An old favorite snack
- My old childhood home
- Child kidnapped on 27th April
- Tambun biscuits
- Cheap breakfast
- My mom...
- My mother and her accident
- I am soooooo vain... LOL
- Most beautiful woman 2012 - Beyonce
- Life is good....
- Positive mental attitude....
- Recipes to try: Perfect french fries the McDonald ...
- Nasi Lemak recipe with Sambal Nasi Lemak and Samba...
- The story soooo far... the glamorous imperial conc...
- Unfair price shop...
- Cheapest Place to buy souvenirs to Tokyo...
- A note to everyone......
- Tokyo Dome...
- the story so far.... the Glamorous Imperial Concub...
- Tokyo Disneyland
- The Vatican
- The busybody and fearless squirrel......
- Billionaires with no college/univerity education.....
- Tokyo DisneySea
- Japan trip: Hotel no 2: Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu
- Tokyo trip itinerary
- Inventor of SPANX makes Billionaire's List
- Celebrities with and without make up
- At point of posting, am watching until ... EPISODE...
- Tokyo Dome Hotel
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine series (so far......
- Especially for fans of the Glamorous Imperial Conc...
- My cure....
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (story.....so far...
- Celebrities that use Botox
- 10 Celebrities who REALLY look great without make ...
- The Japanese Sword: Weapon and Work of Art
- Mix vegetables
- Assam Pedas Ikan Pari
- Sotong masak ink aka Inky squid (plus recipe)
- Halo Phenomenon
- Battleship storyline...
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine
- The Avengers 2012
- Marvel’s The Avengers
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine-Trailer01
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine
- Dinner at Aimar's Char Koay Teow
- Domestic maids
- Earthquake and tsunami April 11, 2012
- A trip to the National Zoo....
- A lesson on love.....
- Draw something
- JAPAN Visa
- Goodies collected for free at the MIHAS
- David Beckham H&M Ad Doesn't Get Banned, Women Eve...
- Chin Swee Temple
- A short trip to Genting....
- Are you brave enough. . . .to try this. . . . ermm...
- The Glamorous Imperial Concubine up to episode 10 ...
- ▼ April (62)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
When it comes to personal hair removal and trimming, it can definitely be quite challenging as our many sensitive body parts demand skill a...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...