May 9, 2012
Cheap effective facial care
I have in the picture, a bottle of 'air ' (pronounced 'are year') gamat and a small packet of bedak sejuk given the name the miracle of clay. This is"clay" is made from rice powder and sea cucumber extracts and is great on it's own but if coupled with a bottle of air gamat, even more amazing.
All I do is break a small piece of the clay and add some of the 'air' gamat and mix it together and then apply on face, put slightly more on pimples or the nose area.
It is an amazing mask and can be worn to sleep but only setback, like all powders, might/will leave powdery residues on clothes or pillow but it is easily washed off.
Want to get some? Ask me and I can help you get some or point you the right direction. . .
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- Mystery in the Palace..... and so the story contin...
- The Okiagari Koboushi. .
- Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street...
- Kokyogaien - National Gardens and Imperial Palace ...
- Chin Xin-Ci's harrowing and narrow escape on the 2...
- Mystery in the palace. . . Story continuation. . ...
- One more day. . .
- Mystery in the palace. . . Continuation of the sto...
- Additional place to go .... upcoming Tokyo trip
- Mystery in the Palace (the story sooo far.... and ...
- Mystery In The Palace trailer video...
- Mystery in the Palace
- Cheap effective facial care
- a scary but true wedding story......
- of local McDreamys and etc.....
- Local flavors. . .
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...
When it comes to personal hair removal and trimming, it can definitely be quite challenging as our many sensitive body parts demand skill a...