Lately, my family have been facing numerous challenges.... A cousin got married last Saturday, but just one day before his wedding, his dad collapsed and passed away. Niece underwent spinal correctional operation recently and still recuperating. Then two days ago, my brother in law collapsed at work. Still semi concious in PD hospital. Weak heart, swollen lungs and asthma. Please pray for them if possible. . .
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- Yet another case of attempted snatch theft.....at ...
- Read this for tips of personal safety!!!!
- Mystery in the Palace (story until conclusion)
- Life's challenges.....
- Planning to retire......What matters....
- 'Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted'
- Tokyo Dome Hotel
- Oshino Hakkai....
- Aoi Marushin Tempura in Asakusa....
- A trip to KidZania KL
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2011 (206)
Most of us, or all of us have heard of the dreaded Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease right... The Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease/ HFMD cases in Malaysi...
Yours truly was over at the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens to attend the Power Packed picnic U Mobile was throwing, not quite knowing what w...
Did you know that Prudential recently launched the inaugural 2016 Prudential Relationship Index (PRI) in the attempt to understand the sta...
So we celebrated my significant other half's birthday recently, just a few days ago...and yes, he is already one year older then he w...
When we get older, our skin gets more fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation then before...We really have to truly consider the best-suited ...