Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014
Mar 29, 2014
One was the wedding of my husband's childhood / a very close family friend's daughter...
The other was of a colleague and also a close friend...
Both weddings were simple but both brides look so radiant and blissfully happy.
I wish for both newlywed couples the best of what life can offer.. Love, happiness, understanding and patience... And may both newly wed couples have their happily ever after for the rest of their lives....
Day 12- Bullet your day. (And it is a coincidence today happens to be very challenging, hey?)
* 6.30am woke up
* 7.30am started blogging /editing blogs
* 8.30am prepared breakfast for my girls. Today we had omelette with sausages.
* 9.00am read emails and wake husband up.
* 9.30am took bath and get ready to leave house
* 10.00am waited for bus/ taxi
Conspiracy theories have floated around for generations with fresh ones popping up all the time. Here is a list counting down the World’s 10 biggest conspiracy theories of all time.
Ever since photos of Mars were taken from the Viking orbiter in 1976, the answer to the question of if there was life on Mars turns out to be a yes, to many people. Photos showing a huge face staring up from the surface is definitely creepy. The pictures also showed a sphinx and a 5-sided pyramid. When
Zecharia Sitchin released findings of tablets in what used to be Sumeria, Sitchin mentioned the writings telling of the Anunnaki, a supposedly superior alien race that came down and taught the Sumerians new technology.
Many think that the formations on Mars surface were built by the Anunnaki which also opened up the idea that the great pyramids were built by aliens using humans as slave workers.
Mar 27, 2014
Day 13- Somewhere you like to move or visit
I suffer from wanderlust and I love travelling more then anything. I would love to visit everywhere historical and won't mind living like a gypsy... it would be soooo awesome....
Day 14- Your earliest memory
Hmm... somehow I recall throwing my shoes at about 2 years old at a doctor in my earliest childhood when a doctor wanted to check my tonsils in a private Hospital Penang... >_<
Day 15- your favourite Tumblrs
Tumblrs? None at the moment... but let me go join and explore it ok...
Boleh terus apply kat uitm terdekat. Kalau keluarga berpendapatan rendah akan diberi elaun.
Boleh pilih pra sains atau pra perdagangan. Lulusan pra sains boleh masuk diploma2 yg berteraskan sains. Lulusan pra perdagangan boleh mohon utk kursus diploma berasaskan sains sosial mcm business studies, banking dll
Utk destini anak bangsa cuma ada 2 tu je lah.
Boleh semak kelayakan pun di http://pengambilan.uit.edu.my
Bila semak kelayakan tu, dia akan bgtau program yg layak dipohon mcm kat upu online tu
Program destini tu ditawarkan di kampus2 cawangan. Boleh semak online.
Mar 26, 2014
Mama pun pergi dapur nak tutup tingkap dapur, nanti masuk pulak lipas...leceh pulak nanti..dah tu, ada pulak rice cooker dalam sink..rendam lepas makan tadi..basuh jap...
susun pinggan kat rak, lap dapur..terpercik kena sambal masa masak tadi...check air panas dalam flask..takut habis pulak nanti malam anak nak susu...memang dah kering pun flask ni, jerang la air...sementara tunggu air masak, nampak pulak bekas gula dah kosong....salin la gula...check bubur untuk anak nak hantar ke taska esok..nasib baik ade lagi...ishh. ..ni lauk bila ni, semalam...dah beku dah...basuh la kejap....pergi yard, masukkan baju kotor dalam mesin basuh...penat dah ni, besok je la basuh...sidai kain lap je lah...
tik...bunyi air dah masak...salin air dalam flask...ok settle...
baru teringat tak sembayang lagi...on the way nak pergi bilik, papa tengok tv lagi...nampak pulak beg anak untuk hantar ke taska...check. ..baju 2 pasang, towel...towel kecik untuk selsema...calamine lotion untuk sapu ruam...pampers 4 keping....alamak. .terlupa pulak masukkan botol...basuh botol jap...ok settle...
ternampak pulak beg pergi kerja...emm.. besok nak pakai beg polo coklat lah, asyik2 pakai beg hitam ni je...salin jap barang2 pergi beg coklat...check semua 6 poket beg, takut la tetinggal apa2..leceh pulak..selalunya barang yang tertinggal tu la yang nak pakai nanti...hishhh sempit la beg ni...hangin je...nak kena beli ni beg baru...rasanya 25 hb ni Sogo sale nih...mana flyers tadi ek...ha ni dier..ok, catit jap kat yellow sticker, nanti lupa..ok settle...
Tetiba dengar suara papa..."..u buat apa lagi tu..tadi kata nak tidur.."...."..yelah nak tidur la ni..nak sembahyang jap..."
masuk toilet..buat apa2 yang patut...cuci muka dulu..2 jenis lak tu...adoi..gosok gigi...sembahyang. ..pakai toner...pakai treatment cream...nak lawa and maintain punya pasal lah ni...
nanti orang kata baru anak satu dah macam anak 4 pulak...huhuhuhu. ..
bukak almari...emmm. ..pakai baju hijau ni lah besok...gosok kejap..check baju papa, baju papa pun kena gosok jugak ni...kat bilik belakang...
la, napa komputer ni tak tutup ni..gelas kopi pun ada lagi, dah bersemut dah..ishhh ...masuk dapur, basuh, sambung gosok baju...gantung elok2...kemaskan baju gantung2...masukkan seluar papa yang dah kotor dalam tempat kotor...ok settle..
dengar suara papa lagi..."..i dah mengantuk ni.."..dalam perjalanan nak masuk ke bilik...owh. ..pokok aku dah nak mati ni ha..lupa dah 3 hari tak siram...ok, siram jap...check jap pintu ni...sah tak kunci lagi...grill pun tak tutup..ni kalau tak check ni, senang2 je mat indon masuk rompak rumah aku...bukak lampu luar..
ni mainan ni sepah2...masukkan la dalam bakul mainan budak ni...banyak nya...sampai bawah meja makan pun ade...adoi.. ..ok dah ...
ok dah boleh baring...adoi sakitnya pinggang...cium si comel ni kejap...selimutkan die...lah..kenapa basah ni...emm, tukar la pempers ni...tak bagus lah brand ni, nanti nak tukar lain lah...nanti pergi Sogo 25 hb ni beli lah sekali...ok sayang tidur k...kalau boleh jangan la bangun tengah malam ni eh..tidur sampai pagi ok...good nite..sweet dreams...
aaahh...sedapnya dapat baring...mana pulak lotion sapu kurus aku nih...ha, ni dia...sambil sapu lotion kurus... setkan alarm...setkan program kerja esok...pagi pukul 9.30 ada meeting..
ahh...boring. ..panas pulak lotion nih..dah lah...emm..sedapnya lelapkan mata...Ya Allah...terima kasih untuk rezekiMU hari ini,. ..mohon keberkatan dari mu tuhan...papa pun bangun tutup tv..."...i dah mengantuk sangat ni...nak tido lah...citer pun tak best malam ni, bola pun takde..."...selang seminit ...dengar suara papa berkeruh...dah agak dah....
So?....apa yang peliknya..??
Anda tahu kenapa wanita hidup lebih lama?...
Mar 25, 2014
Starring Janine Chang (張鈞甯) and Wallace Chung (鍾漢良), mainland Chinese idol drama series Best Time <最美的時光> premiered on Astro Quan Jia sometime February 2014, taking over the slot of Painted Skin 2. It is aired every Sunday at 1pm with a marathon of 5 episodes per week or catch ups at about 6pm every day Monday to Friday and a few other slots at different time.
Best Time is an adaptation of Tong Hua’s (桐华) 2012 hit novel The Most Beautiful Time <最美的時光>, which was first published in 2009 under the title The Secret Buried By Time <被时光掩埋的秘密>.
Tong Hua is supposedly one of China’s most famous contemporary romance novelists, and is best known for her historical fiction novels Bu Bu Jing Xin < 步步惊心> (2006), Ballad of the Desert <大漠谣> (2006), and Yun Zhong Ge <云中歌> (2007).
The series stars Janine Chang as the female lead Su Man, a naïve and pure-hearted girl who has blindly in love with the mysterious Song Yi (Jia Nailiang 贾乃亮) ever since high school for over 10 years.
She went as far as to start working with a huge conglomerate called Maigu hust to get close to him. Having been deeply hurt in a former relationship, Song Yi is reluctant to accept Su Man’s love.
Despite Song Yi’s rejections, Su Man earns the affections of her superior Lu Li Cheng (Wallace Chung), a successful young man who maintains a cold demeanor on the outside but is warm-hearted in the inside.
He falls for Su Man’s charms, and upon knowing that Su Man is in love with another, he willingly stands by Su Man to protect her. (Watching his sacrifices and all for the silly Su Man make me fall in love with him- Lu Li Cheng myself...)
Su Man’s relationship with Lu Licheng and Song Yi are not only the main focus in the drama.
Lu Licheng and Song Yi, both executives of a top listed company in the country, are seen as equals and both are in a power struggle in the company.
Best Time is also said to be the first of four dramas starring Wallace Chung that will be airing in 2014. After Best Time, Wallace’s The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils <天龙八部>, The Stand-In <十月围城>, and Warriors of the City <勇士之城> are slated to air throughout 2014.
(And oh my God.. I think I have a crush on him too... I so love his character and his acting... why am I not lucky to get a man who loves me like that..... hehehe....)
|Picture from Google-illustration only...|
Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014
Day 11- put your IPod on shuffle and write down 10 songs that pop up...
1) Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
2) Click Five - Don't Let Me Go
3) Park Jang Hyun - Love is....
4) Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
5) Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
6) Selena Gomez - Who Says..
7) Katy Perry - Roar
8) Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
9) Cecilia Liu - Season of waiting
10) Pink and Nate Reuss - Just Give Me a Reason
Mar 21, 2014
Day 10- Discuss your first love and first kiss....
errrmmm... hmmm..... ahhh.... ok. First love? Hmm.... I really don't know what to say. My first love if it was in school definitely did not know I exist. LOL.
My first love out of school was when I was 17+ or 18 whom I dated for a little while, was the small factory's head supervisor and my boss's brother in law.
My first kiss? Gross. Enough said!!!
Tefal’s Actifry lets you cook guilt-free chips in the bottom cooking pan and chicken, fish, steaks or chops on the cooking plate above.
Patented French technology circulates hot air (170 degrees Celcius) all around for healthier cooking, and you get great healthy cooked food with only 3% fat.
Super convenient, Tefal have perfected their clever 2-in-1 cooker. You can cook plenty with this; dry chicken curry, stir-fry veg, rice with prawns, scampi with potato wedges and more, even desserts!
There is a stirring paddle in the middle of the pan that stirs your food for you so you don't have to worry about stirring your food.
There’s more good news too –
- Can be used with or without the upper cooking plate.
- Cook up to a maximum of 1.5kg chips at a time
- Clear lid lets you keep an eye on progress.
- Less odour and splashes than a traditional deep fat fryer.
- Easy to clean – there’s no oil to filter and the pan, plate and are Dishwasher safe
- It is very quiet.
Retail price RM999
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- Stop the blame game and support Malaysia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Curve
- Arts and craft for Anne
- Fruits Ninja Final at eCurve
- 30 days challenge- day 18
- Two gorgeous weddings in March..
- 30 days challenge- Day 16 and 17
- 30 days challenge - day 12
- 10 biggest conspiracy theories
- The day a well known news network company went stu...
- Food review: Uncle Jack Fried Chicken
- 30 days challenge
- Program Destini Anak Bangsa utk lepasan SPM yang t...
- Kenapa Wanita Istimewa
- The Best Time
- A scary car ride..
- All in a day of events...
- 30 days challenge - Day 11
- Fragrance review - Jimmy Choo's Exotic
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH to showcase the IDOL ALPHA
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+ and IDOL ALPHA launch
- Introducing the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+
- XOX Berhad enters Joint Venture with e-horizon
- Pray for MH370... from Pavilion KL
- Faber Castell event @One Utama
- Pray for MH 370
- 30 days challenge - Day 10
- Actifry by Tefal
- Biasiswa lepasan SPM / SPM scholarships offered
- Dedicated to my son Adam Danial
- Funny pics...
- 30 days challenge- day 9
- 30 days challenge - Day 08
- Caring for the Marine life..
- 30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
- Pulau Perhentian
- Hair make over at Secolo
- Giving your mobile photos more drama and life...
- Keropok Lekor Ganu
- Pulau Perhentian, keseronokan tanpa henti
- 30 days challenge... day 4 and 5
- Tragedy at Pulau Perhentian.
- The 30 day challenge... day 2 & 3
- Trip Bengkel Penulisan, Pelaporan Media dan Fotogr...
- Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan Kuala Gandah
- Persediaan untuk percutian di pulau/ tepi pantai
- Simple stir fried noodles for lunch
- Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flig...
- 30 days challenge... just for fun..
- Flashback USA trip- Mc Call, Idaho
- The possibilities of why Malaysia Airlines jet mig...
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed
- My pictures of Ireland
- MH370 goes missing from KL-Beijing and crashes in ...
- Khasiat Bawang
- How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
- The week's most popular and hottest selfie
- Oscar's best supporting actor nominee is dead brok...
- Hit and run accident
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace, Lost World of Tambun
- Funny signboards you see sometimes...
- Hell explained (by a chemistry student) 18 sx
- My trip to Tambun (teaser)
- ▼ March (64)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...
When it comes to personal hair removal and trimming, it can definitely be quite challenging as our many sensitive body parts demand skill a...