Oct 31, 2015
Oct 30, 2015
Oct 29, 2015
Oct 28, 2015
Oct 27, 2015
Oct 26, 2015
Oct 25, 2015
Oct 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015
Oct 22, 2015
Oct 20, 2015
rejuvenate our mind, body…. and soul….
Sometimes, however it is not so easy to rejuvenate the soul when you are traveling… as like it or not, traveling can in some ways cause a different kind of stress as well… hahaha…
Oct 19, 2015
Oct 17, 2015
Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015
|pic credit to worldnerdsunite.com|
Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015
Oct 11, 2015
Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015
Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015
Oct 3, 2015
Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- OH MY ENGLISH! CLASS OF 2015 CELEBRATES FRIENDSHIP...
- The perfect remedy for smelly shoes
- Lip Hop protects you from the ray, so you can play...
- Meet the new Spooky member of the Messed up Family...
- 5 things to do around Jonker Walk on a Sunday morn...
- Plusify choices for Curvaceous women....
- Live Life-lah and Love Yourself....
- Celebrate this Festive Season with Tony's Fiesta P...
- A Trick-or-Treat time at Sungei Wang Plaza
- Facing up to Fazura at Newens Tea House.....
- Be curvy and confident with Plusify
- FIND THE ONE with TRIUMPH
- Malaysia Urban Retreat Festival - A Retreat for yo...
- My stay at the Straits Hotel and Suites in Malacca...
- Anchor branded Desserts you should get your hands ...
- The Journey to Hello Kitty In Oz Begins!
- Jersey Jack Gelato-the best gelato in town...
- aQu, it's me..
- Lost in a small car park.....
- TRIUM Card 1st Anniversary
- Vaseline's Latest Revolutionary Skin Care
- Lantern Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- THANK YOU MALAYSIANS!
- KL Tower, a must go in Kuala Lumpur....
- TASTE NEW ZEALAND AT COLD STORAGE
- Get Velvety Smooth Feet & Support Breast Cancer Aw...
- My attempts at drawing.....
- Fairer, less pores and well hydrated skin... achie...
- The Forbidden City
- The Scrumptious Foodie Fest....
- Let us CiUM......
- Earn cashback and vouchers while indulging with Fo...
- Whiskas National Cat of the Year....
- NIGHTS OF FRIGHT 3 at SUNWAY LAGOON
- A peek inside the Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe at Sunw...
- Isetan Kuala Lumpur's 25 loving years
- Bloggers Pets Day Out at PetsMore
- Keep smiling with the Systema 3D Clean toothbrush
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Every woman in Malaysia and most parts of the world must have heard of the brand BONIA, since BONIA is most well known for their qualit...
Lot 10 is a place that brings back plenty of memories for me.. it was definitely one of my favorite places to visit and hang out about 15 y...
Congratulations to Huawei for opening its very first flagship store here in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has been identified as...
When it comes to personal hair removal and trimming, it can definitely be quite challenging as our many sensitive body parts demand skill a...