Feb 29, 2016
Feb 27, 2016
Feb 26, 2016
How? Like do dangerous stunts and get into accidents (example, my youngest daughter once decided to balance herself and stand on her doll's stroller and she fell over with a horrible gash in her gums and bruises all over), over indulge in sweet desserts to end up with diabetic or even a horrible toothache and so on....
Feb 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2016
Feb 23, 2016
Feb 22, 2016
Feb 20, 2016
Feb 19, 2016
Feb 18, 2016
Feb 17, 2016
So you want to travel... great!!! Once you have chosen the destination of your trip, determine where you will be going. Are you traveling to multiple locations (ie Seoul, Busan, Jeju or just Seoul)? Are there multiple airports? Do be careful and double check your destination airports and the hotels you book as there are places that has two such as in Japan : Haneda or Narita; Korea: Gimpo and Incheon or even three airports such as in Kuala Lumpur : KLIA1, KLIA2 and Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport; New York City: JFK, LaGuardia and Newark International Airport...
Feb 16, 2016
Feb 15, 2016
Feb 14, 2016
Feb 13, 2016
Feb 12, 2016
Feb 11, 2016
Feb 10, 2016
Feb 9, 2016
|(The ETS train pic credit to thestar.com.my)|
Feb 8, 2016
Feb 6, 2016
Feb 5, 2016
Feb 4, 2016
Singapore is one of my favourite places to visit because I find it safe, clean and there is just so much to see and do. I can never turn down a trip to Singapore but sadly I do not seem to have enough time to go to all the places I want to whenever I visit Singapore.
To make the most of my time during my next visit there, I’ve decided to do some research on the places that I want to visit.
Feb 3, 2016
Feb 2, 2016
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- Jerlynn'L the new Kid's skin care on the Block
- Favorite Asian Sports Star nominee, Pandelela Rino...
- First Intense Treatment Essence by Pure Beauty
- Living without pain (Sponsored Post)
- 11 facts about the Kids Choice Awards
- Cindua Mato the Musical
- The First Smartphone Hotel in Malaysia
- Delicious healthy meals at your doorstep
- KOSE SEKKISEI Trial Kit
- The Launching of Tanah Aina Coffee Table book
- Narcissistic me.... this blog post is about me... ...
- HTC One A9 Launch & CNY Media Appreciation Dinner
- KL Tower's Secretaries week 'Suatu Masa...' with D...
- Roaring Lions and Dragon Dance Performance at Conc...
- Keio Plaza Hotel makes dreams come true...
- 16 useful travel tips....
- Yummy Bika Milk Biscuits...
- Fairy Tale fun run for Valentine's Day
- How to have soft, clear beautiful skin....and stay...
- KL SOGO's Chinese New Year celebration...
- Pakistan Expo "PEXPO KL" in Mid Valley Exhibition ...
- Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park
- Pakistan Expo (PEXPO) 2016
- MITA LION DANCE PERFORMANCE
- How I planned a holiday overseas with less than RM...
- How to get from Penang to KL in 3 hours plus
- Fun on New Year's Eve with my girls...
- Samsung Electronic's Innovations for 2016!!!
- Rana Daggubati launches Country Club Fitness FTX i...
- Dining at the KIP Hotel
- Sponsored Video/Post: Your Unforgettable Weekend i...
- Beauty Review: The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essent...
- Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon at Sunway Lagoon
- #GREEN 24 movement by AirAsia and AirAsiaX in KL
- See What A Difference A Stay Makes at KIP Hotel Ku...
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...