DX-format photography gets even more amazing with the new AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR, the world’s lightest 16-80mm DX-format lens with impressive optics features to enrich the photography experience. This would be the first NIKKOR DX-format lens to employ various class-leading NIKKOR technology usually found in super telephoto lenses, including Nano Crystal Coat. The super compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR is a 5x normal zoom lens with f/2.8 aperture at the maximum wide-angle position, bringing together the best of functionality and compact packaging for street and travel photography aficionados. Gosh, I so wish I had an amazing DSLR and I could play with this as well.... Sighh...
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR is flourine-coated, a first in the range, designed for DX-format users who desire speed, accuracy and superior image quality. A combination of three superior optical elements, the Nano Crystal Coat, aspherical lens, and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) lens elements, work in tandem for refined image quality with minimised ghosting and chromatic aberration. With a built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) providing an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops faster, and the first adoption of an electromagnetic aperture mechanism for resolute auto-exposure control in a DX-format lens, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR prompts high-performance and remarkable quality.
The extensive NIKKOR DX-range of lenses has always encouraged photographers, both professionals and amateurs to explore their potential in producing beautiful images and videos by constantly evolving to suit them best. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR now takes this experience further in a package that’s smaller and lighter than ever with renowned NIKKOR optics and refined technology. From a built-in VR system and electromagnetic aperture mechanism, to a fluorine coating and Nano Crystal Coat, these features collectively yield the expected quality and durability to present the lens as a welcoming addition, especially for the Nikon D300 series and D7000 series photographers.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR Primary Features
Agile and compact: Photographers who are constantly moving around for their travels in the suburbs, beaches and off the beaten path, can now pack lighter and smarter for greater manoeuvrability when capturing movement or getting creative with shooting angles. Weighing only approximately 480g, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR is the world’s lightest*1 DX-format compatible 16-80mm*2 focal-length range, 5x normal zoom lens.
· Rock steady: Be it under dim streetlights, between the junctions of a bustling marketplace, or on a stroll in the green fields, photographers will discover that crisp images of their subjects are attainable even without the use of a tripod. The built-in VR enables sharper pictures with its capability to provide the equivalent effect of shooting at shutter speeds up to 4.0 stops faster. Isn't this awesome... I know it is to me who hates carrying extra things around...
· Advanced trio of imaging optics: Combining the employment of Nano Crystal Coat, aspherical lens, and ED lens elements, amazing photography performance is assured with less image distortion and unwanted light effects such as ghosting, lens flare and chromatic aberration. These cutting-edge optical imaging components are adopted together for the first time in a DX-format lens, giving photographers the flexibility and ability to seize unparalleled clarity.
· Smooth transitions: Another first for DX-format lenses, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR also incorporates an electromagnetic aperture mechanism. The aperture is controlled via electric signals from the camera body for precise auto-exposure control even during high-speed continuous shooting. From train-spotting to cave photography, expertly exposed shots can be achieved with great consistency.
· Heightened durability: Photographers often invest a lot in equipment that they can trust for a long-term use in all occasions of their imaging needs. The fluorine coat pledges to the requirement with the coating applied on the outer surfaces of the extreme front and rear lens elements to help repel dust, water droplets, grease and dirt, for easy cleaning. The unique NIKKOR lens technology, applied to a DX-format lens for the very first time, delivers higher durability and is more peel-resistant, even with a higher frequency of lens surface cleaning.
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80MM F/2.8-4E ED VR further complements the variety of NIKKOR DX-range lenses, being the new catalyst of an optical performance that keeps up with photographers constantly looking to push boundaries and pursue the anticipated shot of perfection. Among the other DX-range lenses available for a photographer’s lens ecosystem are:
· AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G, a remarkably compact micro lens with life-size (1x) close-up capability,
· AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR to adapt to a striking range from wide-angle to telephoto shots in captures of diverse everyday scenes,
· AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II with its retractable barrel mechanism to realize a compact build yet deliver sharp stunning images,
· AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED for an ultra-wide-angle coverage and dramatic perspective in creative photography, and
· AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G to deliver smooth bokeh and outstanding sharpness for portrait shots and even low-light captures.
NIKKOR is Nikon's brand of photographic lenses. The NIKKOR name arose from adding "r", a common practice in the naming of photographic lenses at the time the name was established, to "Nikko", the Romanized abbreviation for Nippon Kogaku K.K., the original name used when the company was established.
Nikon's line-up of lenses for cameras with interchangeable lenses currently consists of more than 90 types of lenses, including ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto lenses, fisheye lenses, zoom lenses, micro lenses, and PC-E lenses that support a wide variety of applications, as well as 1 NIKKOR lenses for advanced camera with interchangeable lenses.
For more information, visit www.nikon.com.my.
Connect with Nikon and other photographers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikonmalaysia and get the latest photography tips and information from Youtube by following @nikonmsia
Bw kat sini mencari idea... nice capture blogger hebat...ReplyDelete
thank you... kerana singgah...Delete