Have you heard of Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks? These Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks are what you need in this time of pandemic... These babies are small, portable and now certified by reputable South Korean authorities as capable of eliminating up to 99.9% of Covid-19 virus!!!!
Following a series of stringent virucidal tests against the Covid-19 virus over a span of seven days, the Dr. Clo stick solution – an innovation from South Korea’s NON Corporation - was found to achieve more than 99.93% virus reduction rate in treatment times ranging from 30 seconds to two minutes. The laboratory tests were conducted by KR Biotech Co. Ltd under the Institute of Infectious Disease Control of Konkuk University and is a significant milestone to help confirm the efficacy of Dr. Clo’s disinfectant sticks for use in homes, offices and in other spaces such as healthcare facilities....
Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks are a multi-purpose patented portable sterilisation unit designed to provide airborne protection; creating a shield against bacteria and viruses. Each single-use stick can last up to 50 days. The unit is the only liquid-based Chlorine Dioxide product in the world registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Chlorine dioxide acts as a key agent to sterilise, sanitise and eliminate viruses and pathogens in a matter of seconds.
A portable sterilisation product in a travel-friendly and easy-to-use device, Dr. Clo is able to disinfect, sanitise and eliminate up to 99.9% of bacteria and kill viruses in its surroundings without producing carcinogen and toxic materials.
Created as an ‘air steriliser’ that has been tested in both South Korea and Japan, the capsule found within the Dr. Clo device is the world’s only liquid type chlorine dioxide (ClO2) certified by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S and successfully patented in 2014. Additionally, guidelines for Chlorine Dioxide use have also been registered and well documented by the Environment Protection Agency (U.S EPA) and World Health Organisation (WHO).
An innovation from NON Co. Ltd (South Korea), Dr. Clo is odourless and safe for people of all ages and non-toxic to pets.
The product can be used in various spaces of the home, like bedrooms, bathrooms and even home appliances.
Dr. Clo can also be used in public spaces & transportation such as schools, public toilets, restaurants, hotels, airports, etc.
Dr. Clo Sterilisation Device comes in 5 variants:
• Household – Suitable for any area of the home such as closets or beds, as well as office spaces
• Automobile – Sanitises the car and other forms of transportation
• Refrigerator – Keeps bacteria away from food
• Bathroom – Deodorises unpleasant odours from sinks and toilets
• Pets – For use with household pets though it must be kept away from direct reach of pets
How to use the Dr. Clo Sterilisation Device:
1. Hold the ends of the Sterilisation Device with your hands and bend it once (you can hear a snap sound) to trigger the chemicals of the capsule inside. The indicator on the side will turn yellow within 12-24 hours once it has been activated.
2. Place it in your desired location by hanging or using the suction holder provided. Each of the labelled devices have different content created for its specific location.
3. Dr. Clo Sterilisation Devices can last up to 50 days in protecting the selected environment depending on the intensity of usage.
Following heightened health and safety concerns both locally and globally due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Dr. Clo Malaysia also embarked on their inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative in Malaysia in combatting the pandemic by donating 4000 Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks worth more than RM250,000 to Sabah State Health Department and other frontliners.
Customised for use in various aspects of modern lifestyles, Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks has achieved sales of 1.5 million units across Asia in 2019, and made its Malaysian debut in June this year....
The product, after being widely tested in South Korea and Japan, is registered a safe product for use in general living spaces...
To get your own Dr. Clo disinfectant sticks, you can head over to selected pharmacies and via the website: https://www.drclo.com.my