Jul 28, 2019

PKNS CELEBRATES 55TH ANNIVERSARY WITH INCREDIBLE OFFERS




• More than 50 commercial and residential projects offered at the PKNS Property Exhibition Series 2/2019  
• RM 5,500 additional discount for first 55 early bird purchasers 
• 100% financing for Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme participants 
• PKNS to target sales of RM 60 million 


If you or if you know of anyone who is  looking for a good deal while getting a new home or a second home, this is it...  It cannot get better than this...


The Selangor State Corporation (PKNS) has launched its PKNS Property Exhibition Series 2/2019 in the PKNS Shah Alam Complex's Atria Lagenda ahead of its 55th anniversary celebration on August 1, 2019.  

The launch was officiated by PKNS CEO, Dato Mohd Azizi Bin Mohd Zain.  



Head on over to PKNS Shah Alam Complex's Atria Lagenda, anytime now until
August 4, from 10 am to 10 pm where the 10-day exhibition will feature more than 50 commercial and residential projects developed by PKNS and its subsidiaries located strategically across Selangor.... 


The exhibition is also featuring PKNS’s affordable homes ‘Rumah Selangorku Idaman PKNS’ projects which start from RM185,000. 
PKNS Corporate Communication Manager Haji Ishak Hashim said, “We are targeting total sales of RM60 million across the 10 days, which PKNS is confident to achieve given the many more attractive discounts offered. The first PKNS Property Exhibition Series 1/2019 which was held earlier in March this year achieved close to RM 10 milllion in sales.” 


“For this series, PKNS will be offering a special RM 5,500 in additional discounts to 55 early birds as an anniversary special. In addition, visitors to the exhibition will be able to enjoy savings and rebates up to RM100,000. There will be great deals including discounts up to 20 percent for properties featured in the Collection and PKNS will absorb the legal fees for its Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and stamp duties for the Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) for purchases during the exhibition,” he added. 


100% FINANCING FOR ‘RUMAH SELANGORKU’ PURCHASERS 

The “Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme,” a collaboration between Maybank and PKNS that offers 100% financing for ‘Rumah Selangorku’ projects developed by PKNS and its subsidiaries was also launched and will be offered at the exhibition!!!!  


This 100% financing scheme helps Selangorians to own their dream homes, with Maybank providing 90% financing to qualified purchasers while the Selangor State Government will provide the rest of the 10% financing at a special low interest rate for the first eight years!!! How amazing is that!!!!  


“The ‘Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme,’ is open to buyers of ‘Rumah Selangorku’ projects developed by PKNS and PKNS subsidiaries which are located in Selangor Cyber Valley (SCV), Antara Gapi, Kota Puteri, Klang and Kampung Sri Temenggung Gombak," he said, adding that the application can only be made at Maybank branch in Section 14, Shah Alam. 


During the exhibition, Maybank will host a booth that offers loan eligibility checks. To check for loan eligibility, visitors to the booth need only bring their three-month pay slips...



So hurry over to the PKNS Shah Alam Complex's Atria Lagenda and check it out now...!!!!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of my blog???