Premising on huge recent success in regional markets, CoinW is organizing futures trading competition with 1 million US dollar up for grabs.
The competition will take place from 21 May 2023 to 10 June 2023. Currently, the registration is open for interested traders eyeing their million dollar prize.
You need to sign up for participation. Any user whose account balance is not less than 100 USDT can sign up. The application to the team leader will be reviewed within 24 hours.
Link for registration: https://www.coinw.com/page/swap-game/index.html?utm_source=trader&utm_id=270&language=en_US
Team leader; Team members; Individual
3. Competition area
Perpetual Futures Trading Zone
Registration (Individual /team member): May 7, 2023 23:00:00- June 7 11:00:00 (UTC-5), which lasts for 31 days
Registration (team leader): May 7, 2023 23:00:00- May 27 11:00:00 (UTC-5), which lasts for 20 days
Competition: May 21, 2023 23:00:00- June 10 11:00:00 (UTC-5), which lasts for 20 days
Result announcement: June 9, 2023 23:00:00 (UTC-5)
5. Competition Rules
Two competition zones: individual competition and group competition
Individual competition: Challenge with personal records and compete for the King of Revenue
The prize pool for individual competition: gradually unlock the prize pool based on the number of effective participants, with a maximum prize pool of 1,000,000USDT
Competition scheme: Individual competitions include competition by yield ranking and competition by trading volume ranking, with each ranking accounting for 50% of the total prize pool of individual competitions
Reward in individual competition =reward for the competition by yield ranking+reward for the competition by trading volume ranking
Competition by yield ranking
Prize pool: accounting for 50% of the total prize pool, with a maximum of 500,000 USDT
The rules for reward pool in the competition by yield ranking are as follows
5. When the group leader invites friends to register and join the group, in addition to rewards for the invitation, the invitation relationship will also be automatically bound to receive commission rebates
1. Futures trading volume: trading price * number of contracts * face value
2. Income=unrealized gains and losses+realized gains and losses
3. Yield=amount of return/(initial funds at the time of activity registration+net transfer during the activity period), calculated as 0 when net transfer<0
4. Capital fees, handling fees, profits and losses from try-out bonuses, profits from copy trading, and commission returns are not included in the scope of this calculation of income. The income only includes the real order of futures trading.
The formula for calculating the realized revenue of a single order is: Short position profit and loss=number of contracts * face value * (opening price - closing price); Multi-position profit and loss=number of contracts * face value * (closing price - opening price);
The formula for calculating the unrealized profit and loss of a single order is: Short position profit and loss=number of contracts * face value * (opening price - latest labeled price); Multi-position profit and loss=number of contracts * face value * (closing price - latest labeled price);
1. Only individuals or groups with a positive yield and return, and a cumulative trading volume of 100,000 USDT during the competition, are eligible to participate in the ranking and receive rewards
2. Individual competition by trading volume ranking: the cumulative profit during the event exceeds 200 USDT
3. If users hold the amount of return/yield, priority will be given to individuals or groups with higher trading volume; When they hold the same trading volume, priority will be given based on the return rate.
1. Rewards will be distributed within 10 weekdays after the activity.
2. To level the playing field, CoinW imposes a ban on all forms of cheats. Those who affect the operation of CoinW will be deprived of their rights to prizes, and those involved in cases of gross violation will see their accounts frozen.