Feb 21, 2014
Anakku Signature baby care
The Anakku Signature Milk Head to Toe is a unique milk foam base enriched with Vitamin A & E. It helps cleans and moisturize your baby's skin and hair. It comes with a lovely fragrance that is undeniably "baby" scented. It retails for RM15.90 per bottle of 500ml in West Malaysia and RM16.90 per bottle in East Malaysia.
The Anakku Signature Milk Lotion is a pH balanced and protein- enriched lotion that helps your baby maintain soft and supple skin. The smell is more "baby" scented then milk and it comes in two sizes, and retails for RM5.90 per bottle of 100 ml or RM18.90 per bottle of 500ml in West Malaysia and RM6.90 per bottle of 100 ml or RM19.90 per bottle in East Malaysia.
The Anakku Signature Baby Wipes 80s (green color) is heaven sent as everyone needs to use wet wipes irregardless if you are an adult or a baby or so. Wet wipes have become an essential in my life, as I use it for so many things, cleaning my hands after lunch, or before lunch, wiping sweat etc, and also cleaning off my make up. This wet wipes are awesome for instant , hygienic cleaning. It's easy to use , not sticky and fragrance free. Best of all, it comes with Vitamin A & E for extra skin nourishment. It retails for RM7.50 for a packet of 80 wipes in West Malaysia and RM8.50 in East Malaysia...
Go get some and try it .
For more info, visit and like https://www.facebook.com/Anakkusignature
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- Scrap booking at a more affordable price...
- The Last Gift
- Pencarian 10 orang bloggers untuk dipilih utk memb...
- Monster High dolls and Ever After High dolls.
- Steamboat treat at M2 cafe in Setapak, KL
- Anakku Signature baby care
- Anakku 40th Anniversary Finale at Delicious, Dua R...
- Event: Anakku 40th Anniversary Finale at Delicious...
- Sisterly love...
- Cheap Japanese food haven....at AEON One Utama
- A treat at Ice Room , Prima Seri Gombak
- Food review (unofficial) : Sithique Nasi Kandar, J...
- A small but awesome birthday dinner
- "God, please make me into a television....."
- JEMPUTAN : FOOD REVIEW M2CAFE DAN PENGGAMBARAN JAL...
- Old Skool kids....
- Photo Book offer.
- Durian tasting in kampung
- Recipes to try: Sambal Goreng, mixed vegetables an...
- Reviewing Sasatinnie Foot Boots Pomegranate
- A cute kitten
- Nadi Kandar Line Clear in Bukit Bintang
- My Chinese New Year Celebration...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...