I live to travel, and I am sure many other fellow Malaysians love traveling, and when they travel, naturally many of us want to be able to look and feel good while travelling... With that in consideration, Guardian Malaysia has collaborated with Anna Sui to produce an exclusively designed collection guaranteed to delight any traveling fashionista...
The Anna Sui Luggage Collection, comprises of two trolley bags, one tote bag and one designer case is available to be redeemed at attractive, discounted prices under its latest loyalty programme which has started.
The luggage collection was inspired by perfume, butterflies and roses and colours of bright pop art, fuchsia and orange, with each design inspired by different events in Anna Sui's career.
1. The 24-inch trolley bag: “The pattern comes from a Mid-century modern tea towel, with a barber shop quartet theme. It originally appeared in my Fall 2012 collection, which was inspired by the work of Charles and Ray Eames, and their collection of Folk Art Americana. We customized the print with Anna Sui slogans, perfume bottles and lipstick tubes.”
2. The 20-inch trolley bag: “The butterfly print came from dresses in my Spring 2009 collection. The colours of the original pattern were quite similar to the way they are on the luggage. Some of the butterflies have been replaced with bottles of my Romantica fragrance!”
3. Tote-bag: “The rose bordered stripe design was originally done-up in black and white, with red flowers for a dress in my Spring 2007 collection. It remains one of the most iconic Anna Sui prints. A runway shot of the dress is on the cover of my new book, The World of Anna Sui.”
4. Designer case: “The pattern is derived from various Anna Sui cosmetic boxes over the years.”
And well, for fans of Anna Sui's fragrances, I have got news... Guardian is offering two limited edition Anna Sui Eau De Toilette (EDT) starting in November. The EDT, in handy size of 30ml each, are the Dreams Yellow, and La Vie De Boheme, both priced at RM99.00, inclusive of GST, and would be available in only 150 selected stores.
For every purchase of RM20, shoppers will receive one stamp. They get one extra stamp if the purchase includes one of the 33 participating brands. Among the main participating brands are: Bio-essence, Dettol, Dove, Maybelline, Nivea and Pantene.
They need to collect 10 stamps to redeem one item at the discounted price: The discounted prices of the four items are:
- 24-inch trolley bag at RM159.90 (compared to retail price of RM399);
- 20-inch trolley bag at RM129.90 (compared to retail price RM199);
- Tote bag at RM69.90 (compared to retail price of RM129);
- Designer case at RM59.90 (compared to retail price RM99).
I was one of the lucky ones who got to be among the first to own this Guardian X Anna Sui Tote bag... don't you think it looks amazing... I know I got my eyes set on either one of the trolley bags as well...
Stamps will be issued starting from 28 September 2017 onwards.
Redemption starts from 28 October and ends on 31 December, 2017 or while stocks last. For more information, please visit www.guardian.com.my
Berkenan pula dengan tote bag tu. Thanks for sharing ;)ReplyDelete
cantik laugage tueReplyDelete
been loving anna sui since long time. this will definitely worth to get the stamp !ReplyDelete
Our team at QuickBooks Customer Service always listens to you and then suggests you best solution that fits your needs as the situation develops.