Sep 30, 2015
Sep 28, 2015
Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015
Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015
Sep 23, 2015
The Rebel crew returns to Disney XD Saturday, 3 October 2015 in the Season Two premiere of Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal – a special one-hour movie event!
Sep 22, 2015
Sep 21, 2015
Sep 20, 2015
Sep 19, 2015
Sep 18, 2015
Sep 17, 2015
It cost me RMB40 to enter the zoo but I think it is very reasonable and well worth it as this includes the Panda House as well and also a boat ride, I think but I did not go on that as the dock for the boat ride was too crowded... besides, other zoos around the world, in Malaysia and Singapore (even more so) cost a lot more....
Sep 16, 2015
Sep 15, 2015
Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015
Sep 12, 2015
|Pic credit to Disney|
Sep 11, 2015
Sep 10, 2015
Sep 9, 2015
Sep 8, 2015
Sep 7, 2015
Sep 6, 2015
Sep 5, 2015
Sep 4, 2015
Sep 3, 2015
Sep 2, 2015
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- Malaysia’s Most Loved Coffee is now Online via 11s...
- Perfect Looking Skin Up Close.....
- Laneige Waterful Sharing Campaign 2015 success.......
- Longer and natural volume eyelashes
- Kissing Scorpio (Otome stories /Star Crossed Myth)...
- The affordable cat food your cats love and deserve...
- Review of C-Jello after 14 days....
- The fascinating Beihai Park
- Enjoy Malaysia’s most famous cuisines in one place...
- The Rebel crew returns to Disney XD Saturday, 3 Oc...
- ‘Taste-vaganza’ at the Curve’s Foodie Fest
- The Best Korean Babbling Comedy Quartet....ONG-ALS...
- A journey to natural skin radiance....
- A very imperial mansion you should not miss in Bei...
- Fun times with PLAY-DOH®
- FUN FAMILY FIESTA AT THE LITTLE BIG CLUB
- An interesting stay at the Hotel de ART....
- AUTISTIC KIDS SHINE AND SHOWCASE TALENTS
- Beijing Zoo
- Spellbound at the Yonghegong Lama Temple.....
- Get Baby Smooth Skin with Purevivi, BabyFoot, and...
- HALAL Skincare that brightens your skin...
- MTV World Stage 2015... (pictures)
- The all new customizable case from OtterBox
- Sawa-Tea-Cup tea lovers should not miss
- Back to Jurassic fun times at eCurve!!!
- Make Pleasure A Habit.... with Meadowgold
- How to clean your makeup in just one step....
- The beginning of my quest for beautiful skin with ...
- Introducing Dashing MCFC Limited Edition Scents
- One step closer to skin that is perfected from wit...
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu
- Feeling fresh and sweet the whole day with SAFI Fr...
- Immerse yourself in Haven-ly luxury amidst prehist...
- A Thousand Lights, A Thousand Blessings
- Getting protected by HADA LABO 5-IN-1 UV GEL SPF50...
- Happening Activities at MATTA Fair
- BON ODORI with COLD STORAGE
- Malaysian man gives birth!!!
- Planning for a holiday? Check out Resorts World Ge...
- 5 of some of my favorite places in the world...
- The Transporter Refueled - spoilers alert
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...