Hydrogen is the smallest atom in the world that can penetrate your cells at a mitochondrial level and has strong anti-oxidant properties, eliminating free radicals within your body at enormous rates.
HOW HYDROGEN WORKS WITHIN THE BODY
1. Hydrogen is the smallest atom in the chemical chart making it perfect for accessing the deepest darkest parts of the body (mitochondrial cells) where others cannot reach. Every chromosome, amino acid and protein block in our bodies need Hydrogen to build good quality cells.
2. Hydrogen is required by our bodies for organ function. We get it from the air, from water, from food. But less from food because when cooked, there is hardly any hydrogen left. Hydrogen from the air we breathe dissipates quickly. The body needs Hydrogen in ion form. Water is our best source of it.
3. But now there is Hydrogen water - and Izumio has the HIGHEST Hydrogen levels in the world compared to any other Hydrogen product and the Miracle water from Lourdes, France, etc. It is proven that Hydrogen rich water is essential to building good, healthy cells and is also capable of balancing the pH within the body.
4. Hydrogen is difficult to preserve within the body but without it, cells get weak and deteriorate, then high acidity is produced in your system. Thus Hydrogen has also a pH balancing effect on the body not turning acid into alkaline at all, but balancing the equilibrium of the body whilst flushing out acidic toxins through sweat and urine. In short, normal water has been helping us do this all our lives but Izumio is much, much stronger.
5. Open Wounds - open wounds are acidic. When Hydrogen is applied onto them, it reverses the acidity slightly causing pain to lessen. It does not cure the wound but regenerates the new cells to a point of equilibrium.
6. Back Pain and other Organs Pain - same concept where Hydrogen helps because our bone mass, body organs, muscles, they all need Hydrogen. It helps increase bone density too.
7. Skin - Skin is made out of millions of cells but what ratio of cells do we have, good healthy cells or free radicals? Good cells produce smooth, supple skin. It all comes back to the theory of cellular structures and they all need Hydrogen
8. Cancer - Cancer is the result of too many free radicals in the body. Cells that have lost their electrons and gone around stealing goodness from other cells causing havoc and great imbalance within the body, a war of cells within. Hydrogen will strengthen the good army team and with sufficient Hydrogen, they will win the war.