Success Stories with Shopee
Shopee ID: Kiddiecare
Owner: Louise Wong Shwu Huey, 30 years old
The seller quit her job to become a full time stay-at-home mother and started her own business on shopee. She personally tested each product sold from her shop to ensure that it is also safe for use by other mothers and babies.
Shopee ID: Cathy Shop
Owner: Tee Mei Hong, 47 years old
The seller and her husband moved from Indonesia to Malaysia in search for a better life. Starting her business as a retailer, she found it hard to communicate with local sellers so she conducted her business online instead and became successful, with triple the sales amount than before.
Shopee ID: MsCouture.Asia
This young seller was an Economy graduate found work as a cabin crew for one of the local airlines before resigning to do something that is more suitable to her passion. When her family faces financial difficulties, she had to work as a part-time model and set up an online business to help. Now, she has expanded her business and currently own FOUR companies.
Shopee ID: Little Flower Closet
Owner: Erin Ong, 20 years old
The seller is a 20-year old bed-bound disabled who has started her online business selling fashion items after her father succumbed to cancer, leaving her mother widowed. She wanted to prove that like every one else, she too can work and take care of her family. Through her business, she is now able to support her medical expenses and others as well.
Shopee ID: SisterGojes
Owner: Rajinawati Rethuan, 39 years old
This seller started off with a fairly small shop selling scarfs. Her main communication with her customers were restricted to face-to-face interation without any social media platform. After the Beta launch of Shopee, she decided to participate as a seller. With Shopee, she has managed to triple her profits compared to during the days of traditional selling activities. Happy with the results, she has been encouraging her fellow friends to sign up as Shopee sellers as well.
Shopee ID: Cocaby
Cocaby Dot Com has been in business for 4 years, penetrating the Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean market. Focusing on baby products ranging from clothing to gifts, Cocaby grew from a traditional retail business to an e-commerce as part of diversification strategy. At the moment, this seller and her business partner are in the process of opening a one-stop-shop dedicated to moms and babies in Jakarta. With the economic slowdown, Cocaby has been able to offer affordable prices for their customers thanks to Shopee and the Free Shipping Programme and Zero Commissions Incentive.
Mar 12, 2017
Shopee Connects Bold Women Together for the International Women’s Day
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- Celebrate Dr. Ko Skin Specialist Founder’s Day 201...
- Mamonde’s New High Cover Liquid Cushion for flawle...
- Activate your Visa PIN ....
- HUAWEI'S COMPLETE P10 RANGE
- How to improve your night's sleep
- Beauté - FemMist for a happy Miss V
- Wireless gadgets that make your life easier
- TOP Launches Revolutionary TOP Micro-Clean Tech wi...
- Easy Health and Fitness Tips
- Launch of Ralph Lauren free standing store in Pavi...
- MY MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY CAKE....
- Chewies Enter Malaysian Book of Records with a He...
- BONIA First Flagship Boutique Grand Opening with K...
- Shopee Connects Bold Women Together for the Intern...
- LAUNCH OF MERAKI ATELIER AT SUNWAY NEXIS, KOTA DAM...
- White Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and Honor ...
- ZIMMER CRYO-LIPOLYSIS
- #GRABMAGNUM THIS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- COWAY RUN 2017
- Aiman Tino launches Sweet Aiman products...
- Movie Review - KONG, SKULL ISLAND
- Pavilion KL raises RM 500 k for Chinese New Year C...
- Whoosh Launches New Outlet in Sunway Pyramid....
- ELECTRIC RUN 2017 NEW DATE...
- Celebrating the screen goddesses bringing inspirat...
- Poh Kong Unveils Disney Princess Enchanted Rose Se...
- U MOBILE’s ‘booKu’ ENABLES AVID READERS TO BUY E-B...
- Cosry launches 'The Queen of Modesty' wedding dres...
- Zimmer Z Lipo - Chilling your way to your dream fi...
- ELITE – For Style That Stays For Men
- Korean Fever is Burning Up Shopee Malaysia
- GGM and Jus D'ria for your Beauty and Health insid...
- 10 NICKELODEON FAMILY FUN ACTIVITIES TO TRY OUT TH...
- Lazada Birthday Anniversary sale giveaway
- 73 questions.....
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...