25 & 26 Mar 2016
(Fri & Sat)
Panggung Sari Istana Budaya
27 March 2016
( Sun )
Panggung Sari Istana Budaya
Feb 25, 2016
Cindua Mato the Musical
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- Jerlynn'L the new Kid's skin care on the Block
- Favorite Asian Sports Star nominee, Pandelela Rino...
- First Intense Treatment Essence by Pure Beauty
- Living without pain (Sponsored Post)
- 11 facts about the Kids Choice Awards
- Cindua Mato the Musical
- The First Smartphone Hotel in Malaysia
- Delicious healthy meals at your doorstep
- KOSE SEKKISEI Trial Kit
- The Launching of Tanah Aina Coffee Table book
- Narcissistic me.... this blog post is about me... ...
- HTC One A9 Launch & CNY Media Appreciation Dinner
- KL Tower's Secretaries week 'Suatu Masa...' with D...
- Roaring Lions and Dragon Dance Performance at Conc...
- Keio Plaza Hotel makes dreams come true...
- 16 useful travel tips....
- Yummy Bika Milk Biscuits...
- Fairy Tale fun run for Valentine's Day
- How to have soft, clear beautiful skin....and stay...
- KL SOGO's Chinese New Year celebration...
- Pakistan Expo "PEXPO KL" in Mid Valley Exhibition ...
- Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park
- Pakistan Expo (PEXPO) 2016
- MITA LION DANCE PERFORMANCE
- How I planned a holiday overseas with less than RM...
- How to get from Penang to KL in 3 hours plus
- Fun on New Year's Eve with my girls...
- Samsung Electronic's Innovations for 2016!!!
- Rana Daggubati launches Country Club Fitness FTX i...
- Dining at the KIP Hotel
- Sponsored Video/Post: Your Unforgettable Weekend i...
- Beauty Review: The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essent...
- Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon at Sunway Lagoon
- #GREEN 24 movement by AirAsia and AirAsiaX in KL
- See What A Difference A Stay Makes at KIP Hotel Ku...
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
When I first heard about Kung Fu Yoga, I was wondering what kind of movie it was that had Chinese actors and even Hindustani actors in it.....
If you are looking for something different this Chinese New Year, especially when it comes to mall decorations you might like to check...
Lot 10 is ushering in the Year of Rooster with much cheerful fanfare to herald bright future and good fortune for all shoppers. Th...
Yours truly was over at to be some of the few invited guests who got to witness Swiss watchmaker MIDO, reveal its new flagship boutique at...
Whenever I am in USJ Subang, I will drop by at Main Place, the neighbourhood mall..they do have some of the cutest decorations during festi...