The idea of going on a trip with friends might seem terrific. However, too often the trip ends with arguments, spoiling your mood, and even enmity or breakups.
Here are some tips on how you can have a great vacation with your friends...
Agree about everything in advance
· Some like to just lay on the beach with a cocktail in his or her hand. But for for some other, they might prefer going to the museums, climbing the highest “viewpoints” in the area, or strolling through the narrow streets of the city.
Therefore, a joint vacation should be discussed before you buy tickets.
· Let everyone make a list of what they want to do and where to go. Sometimes, it is better to discuss every little thing in advance in order to avoid further disagreements. For example, the amount of time that can be spent together and separately, types of entertainment on the road, hotel reservations, the route and so on.
Discuss your budget
· The most serious source of conflict is money. This issue have to be discussed in advance because your holiday plans depends on it: excursions, restaurants, transportation and much more.
Unpleasant situations could occur suddenly. For example, if it starts raining heavily, one of you might still want to continue walking, but the other one might just want to sit it out to stay dry.
· Discuss your financial capabilities and ideas for accomodation, food, and entertainment before you start planning.
Discuss friends’ regime, itinerary and habits
· If you are trying to get an early riser out for some crazy night adventures, keep in mind that he or she will probably be trying to get you to go out sightseeing at about 06:00 a.m. Therefore it is important to discuss your itinerary together for a good vacation.
· Keep in mind that your friends in your travel group are not all early risers or not all night owls and they each have a set of individual characteristics and behavior.
Don’t try to spend all the time together
· You must give yourself and your friends some alone time to avoid getting disappointed with your holiday trip. Annoyance at friends and fellow travelers easily arise when a someone dedicates too much time to friends, and forget about his or her own desires and interests.
· Allocate about an hour a day for some 'me' time to spend at a cafe or just sit in the lobby of a hotel, reading a book, answering some post or looking for online Ukrainian dating.
You don’t have to be together every minute or feel guilty you need your own time...
Be open to new communication
· Don’t just focus on the people with whom you are traveling with. Make new interesting acquaintances. Conversations with strangers and other holiday makers can help make your holidays more interesting, fun and memorable...
· It is always useful getting to know the locals. It is an excellent way of learning a foreign language, or getting a deeper understanding of the country’s culture, or even an opportunity to see exciting places that are not listed in a guidebook.
Advantages of traveling with friends
· Traveling with friends has many advantages. It can be fun. You can always communicate with each other and well, most hotel rooms are designed for two or three people, so it is always cheaper since you are saving money on accomodations.
· There is always someone in your group that is more well-traveled and can quickly make up a suitable itinerary or someone who possibly has an affinity for speaking a foreign language.
And your join adventures will be captured in high-quality photographs and you do not have to just take selfies.
Have a great vacation!