Yours truly here was at the Paradigm Mall last Friday to witness Watsons Malaysia 'Move Your Body -Zumba' campaign, a follow-up to last year's phenomenal success.
This is touted to be the biggest, fittest and the best ever Zumba party in Malaysia and it is an exclusive collaboration with the popular Chinese radio station My FM as well as international Zumba Association, Zumba Fitness.
Watsons Malaysia, as the leader in health and beauty retail industry is known to be the champion in spearheading innovative campaigns to empower the community around us. Watsons Malaysia took a pledge to shape Malaysians by encouraging them to work out, have the right health regime and of course, naturally lead a more healthier life, through this 'Move Your Body' campaign.
This campaign has inspired the old and the young to be a part of this campaign and to move their bodies for wellbeing.
Watsons has chosen Zumba as it is a fun fusion of dance moves that provides a total body workout, burn huge calories, boosts metabolism and at the same time improves cardiovascular health. It is a workout for all ages, an amazing activity to help release stress and can build community through dancing together and socializing with people of similar interests.
Join and be a part of what is going to be the biggest, fittest and best ever Zumba party in Malaysia at the Old Esplanade or Padang Kota Lama in Penang on Sunday, the 7th June 2015.
A month-long campaign has kicked off leading to the final event.
Among the major activities and promotions from now until the 7th June are:-
- 'Move Your Body- Zumba' Music Video with My FM popular announcers Jack Lim and Jeff Chin, which includes a Zumba dance tutorial by Zumba Fitness instructor Deno Au.
- moveyourbody.com.my microsite has been set up that showcases
- Popular Zumba songs including Watsons Move Your Body
- Health and fitness regimes by popular My FM announcers and Zumba Fitness instructors
- Heath and fitness tips that caters to the wellbeing of different body parts
- Insta-video contest whereby contestants can submit their health and fitness regime to win exciting prizes and 'Move Your Body-Zumba' event tickets
- Online purchase of 'Move Your Body-Zumba' tickets
- Exciting merchandises
- 'Move Your Body-Zumba' Rewards Pack with additional discounts and freebies would be given in stores at all Watsons nationwide, with RM80 purchase
- My FM radio cruisers would be teaching the public the 'Move Your Body-Zumba' moves
My FM radio announcer Jack Lim says," We would like the whole nation to join me and Jeff to dance the Move Your Body - Zumba with us, at Padang Kota Lama, Penang on 7th June 2015. It is going to be a fun-filled carnival with Hot Air Balloon, fun games, stilt walkers, clowns, freebies and other exciting activities!"
"We are so honoured that Watsons Malaysia has chosen to work with us on this campaign! Being an announcer and artiste, having a great health regime is very important, no matter how busy one is," Jeff Chin adds.
Customers and Watsons VIP members will be able to purchase the 'Move Your Body-Zumba' grand finale tickets at only RM35 each (RM30 if purchase 3pcs and above) at all Watsons Northern stores in Penang, Perak, Perlis and Kedah as well as selected Klang Valley stores.
Customers nationwide who wants to join in can also purchase the tickets at moveyourbody.com.my and watsons.com.my .
Tickets are available now until 7th June 2015. Each ticket comes with an exclusive Move Your Body t-shirt, RM10 Watsons cash vouchers, coupons for lucky draw and also to redeem an amazing goodies bag on that day!!!
'Move Your Body-Zumba' campaign is launched with collaboration with My FM and Zumba Fitness, with special participating brands such as Alcon, Appeton, Baush & Lomb, Blackmores, Brands, Bye Bye Fever, Centa, Cetaphil, Ebene, Essentiale, Flavettes,Gaviscon, Horleys, Kinomitsu, Kordel's, Naturalle, Pharmaton, Redoxon, Salonpas, Sanctband, Scholl, Scott's, Timo, Total Image and Watsons Brand.
For more info :
It is going to be amazing and I so wish I can join but unfortunately, I am heading to Beijing during then and cannot join... so it is a bit disappointing for me as I really enjoy Zumba...
Thanks for reading....
Tel: 012 3386033
Tel: 012 3386033