Yield: 25 pcs
· 6 ambient pizza crusts (store bought)
· 350 gm Chicken & potatoes topping (ingredients listed below)
· 12 slices Chesdale or Anchor Cheddar Slices
· Some scallion or daun sup, sliced, for garnishing
For Chicken & Potatoes Topping
· 200 gm Chicken breast meat, boneless and cut into cubes
· 3 tbsp curry powder, add water to form into paste
· 3 tbsp vegetable oil
· 30 gm Anchor Unsalted Butter
· 1 big onion, diced
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 cloves ginger, minced
· 400 gm potatotes, cut into cubes
· 3 tbsp Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder with 1 cup warm water, mixed well
· Some curry leaves and a stalk, minced
· Salt to taste
To prepare Chicken & Potatoes Topping
1. Heat oil and Anchor butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2. Stir fry the onion, garlic and ginger for about 2 minutes or until soft and golden.
3. Add the curry powder and stir fry until crispy. Add water if necessary.
4. Add the chicken, curry leaves and stalk and stir fry until cooked.
5. Add Fernleaf milk and continue cooking.
6. Add the potatoes and salt to taste. Continue cooking until tender. Add water if necessary.
To assemble Chicken & Potatoes Mini Pizza
1. To assemble simply cut the pizza crusts into smaller round shapes, about 3 inches.
2. Top each base with chicken and potatoes and cover with the Chesdale or Anchor Cheddar Slices.
3. Bake in the preheated oven with a temperature of 200°C for approximately 5 minutes or until nicely golden brown. Garnish with scallion, cherry tomatoes or daun sup Serve while hot.
Per Serving (1 piece)