Dec 15, 2013
The Sunway Resort City Celebration Year End Parade
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- ► 2014 (789)
- Movie Preview - Devil's Due
- A trip to Penang Hill
- The amazing power of Zorbmax
- Guide to notable cafes around Penang...
- Penang Street Art... the way I see it...
- A visit to Hard Rock Hotel Penang....
- Antabax & AEON Launch 'Rising Together, Miracle Pi...
- Of awesome mother figures in my life
- Travelling with Aeroline
- Funny pictures of my little girl at Sunway Lagoon ...
- Christmas Deco at the Sunway Pyramid
- Chocolates.... food for my soul
- Sticky Sweets store in Sunway Pyramid
- Review : Pastryville cafe in Subang Parade
- Christmas deco at the Bangsar Shopping Centre
- The Sunway Resort City Celebration Year End Parade...
- Reviewing some food at the Shihlin Taiwanese Stree...
- Christmas Deco at IPC
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap -Episode 20 (Fi...
- The real cost of keeping a sugar glider.....
- Sugar Gliders
- Christmas decorations at the Mid Valley Megamall
- The Heirs aka the Inheritors recap - Episode 19
- the Heirs aka the Inheritors Recap -Episode 18
- The Heirs aka the Inheritors Recap -Episode 17
- Cheap and good meal for below RM5.00 here in Klang...
- Christmas Decorations at the Gardens Mall
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap - Episode 16
- Top 3 of my most favourite Malaysia parodies and v...
- the Heirs aka the Inheritors recap -Episode 15
- welcoming a new family "member"
- Review -Nasi Kandar Jamal Mohamed
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors Recap - Episode 14
- My children
- Reviewing the MomentCam app on Android Playstore
- the Heirs aka the Inheritors recap -Episode 13
- Painted Skin 2 - No regrets for real love
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors Recap -Episode 12
- Flashback- Taipei trip 2013 - Yehliu Geopark
- Frozen -sypnosis /spoilers
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap - Episode 11
- Flashback Taipei Trip 2013 - outside the Taipei 10...
- good advice....
- Farewell. ....auntie Elizabeth
- the Heirs aka the Inheritors recap- Episode 10
- the Heirs aka The Inheritors Recap -Episode 9
- A visit to Aquaria KLCC
- Flashback - Taipei trip 2013 - Taipei 101
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap -Episode 8
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors Recap - Episode 7
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap - Episode 6
- Bantulah semampu boleh...
- A very very expensive accident...
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap -Episode 5
- Shopping in Taipei, Taiwan....
- Flashback Taipei trip 2013 - Chiang Kai Shek memor...
- Flashback - a stay at the beautiful Hard Rock Hote...
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap -Episode 4
- Flashback -My Taipei Trip 2013 - Dinner at the Sha...
- Youth beaten to death for stealing mosque's donati...
- Langkawi trip 2013 -Part 7 (cable car)
- Christmas Deco at One Utama
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors recap - Episode 3
- Flashback -My trip to Taipei 2013 - Martyrs ' Shr...
- Flashback.... my Taipei trip 2013 -Sun Yat Sen Mem...
- Flashback.... my Taipei trip 2013 (first day)
- The Heirs aka the Inheritors recap -Episode 2
- The Heirs aka The Inheritors Episode 1
- the photographer and his subjects.....
- 5 most haunted places in Malaysia
- Reviewing Hamley’s new toy store in Kuala Lumpur…
- Flashback - spending time with UK group A1
- Movie: Walking with Dinosaurs
- Reviewing Korean drama " The Heirs" aka "The Inher...
- Most Haunted Highway in Malaysia
- Christmas Decorations in Suria KLCC
- My adorable cats
- Christmas deco at KL Festival City
- Langkawi Trip 2013 - Part 6 (Living the lifestyle ...
- Underwater World Langkawi part 2
- Reminder to self and everyone around.....
- Underwater World Langkawi Part 1
- ▼ December (82)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...