Redefine the super-telephoto shooting experience with the new World’s Lightest 500mm and 600mm FX-format telephoto lenses!
Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd recently introduced the AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR. With redefined optics and outstanding design, the AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR with 500 mm focal length and the AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR with a 600mm focal length fuel powerful yet sharp image capture, whether it is in the rainforest and savannah, or even at the racing pit. Created in pure passion and by renowned NIKKOR technology, photographers can keep the adrenaline pumping with the lenses’ capability to produce powerful image and video creation.
|AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR|
|AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR|
AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR Primary Features
Shot with AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
· World class optics: Experience the ability to take amazing shots of vivid clarity and minimised distortion, without the worry of unwanted lens flare and chromatic aberration. Fluorite lens elements, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and Nano Crystal Coat are employed in combination to accurately capture the light flow through the lens, and in turn, create results of vibrant, accurate colours and rich details. Post-processing troubles are lessened thus giving an advantage to photographers working on time-sensitive jobs.
· Steady composition, exceptional detail: Confirming composition and focus point for sharper shots is now possible with NIKKOR’s Vibration Reduction (VR) system in modes of ‘NORMAL’ and ‘SPORT’, built to keep up with the most exhilarating action. In ‘NORMAL’ mode, a shutter speed effect equivalent up to 4.0 stops is ensured, allowing photographers to craft and compose easily by stabilising the image in the viewfinder for general scenes. In contrast, the ‘SPORT’ mode excels at tracking rapidly moving subjects from a distance such as surfers catching a wave or birds in flight.
Shot with AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR
Shot with AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
Always in sight:
Accuracy in photographing fast-moving objects from a distance is greater with the lenses’ superior autofocus (AF) tracking, even during high-speed
continuous shooting. Photographers can now shoot continuously, especially when
encountering the unpredictable movement of wildlife or racing cars approaching
the camera rapidly. The improved AF tracking is complemented by a reliable auto-exposure
control with the employment of an electromagnetic aperture mechanism. The
particular mechanism enables the aperture to be controlled via electric signals
from the camera body for further accuracy. Aided by these lenses, even panning
shots and gorgeous time lapse scenes are now easy to create.
Geared-up for adventure: Challenges abound when shooting in the field. However, even when faced with dirt, water droplets, or grease, the incorporation of a fluorine coating applied to the meniscus protective glass at the lens’ front facilitates for easy lens care. Durability is enhanced with the inclusion of a tripod collar ring with bearings to enable a smooth transitioning between horizontal and vertical shooting, giving further opportunities to better framing and composition.
The AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR are the latest additions to the highly-regarded NIKKOR FX-format lens family, made to support photographers in crafting their vision. Among other lenses available for a photographer’s toolkit, are:
· AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR, suitable in shooting distant subjects and landscapes with its five-times telephoto zoom range for great close-ups,
· AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, for a versatile telephoto zoom lens with superior optics, an essential in any photographer’s bag,
· AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR, with the incorporation of a Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element to produce an outstandingly lightweight body and minimised chromatic aberration, making it an ideal lens for a wide range of subjects and scenes, and
· AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, an advanced and high performance telephoto lens incorporating the fluorite elements for mobility during shooting, and an electromagnetic aperture for stable exposure control.
For more information, visit www.nikon.com.my. Connect with Nikon and other photographers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nikonmalaysia and get the latest photography tips and information from Youtube by following @nikonmsia