Day 06- Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I have traveled a few places in my life.
2. I enjoy traveling.
3. I am an introvert.
4. I am friendly but sometimes shy and can come across being stuck up when I am not.
5. I love big cats like tigers, leopards, lions, pumas.
6. I love big dogs too, like wolves.
7. I love supernatural stuff.
8. I cannot live without books
9. I love photography
10. I have met the Corrs, M2M, Pink, Blue, A1, P.O.D, Westlife etc.
11. I used to be a trainee lifeguard at Sunway Lagoon.
12. I have survived on bread and water for a week because of poor finances.
13. I can eat a whole loaf of bread minus the crust as a child.
14. I have visited Ireland twice
15. I have seen the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen as a child
16. I am one of those people who grow old but never grow up.
17. I love watching Chinese costume dramas
18. I love historical fiction
19. I guess I have my head in the clouds very often
20. I used to hate my mother's cats as I think she loved them more then she did me.
21. My parents were divorced when I was 3
22. I don't know what has happened to my father, as he doesn't want anything to do with me.
23. I was not born the son my father or paternal grandparents wanted.
24. I was a victim of child abuse.
25. I want to travel the world
26. My dream is to see the weirdest historical places like Machu Pichu, Easter Islands, Angkor Wat etc
27. I can draw simple cartoons
28. I love my children very much
29. I have attempted suicide in my teenage years
30. I was a victim of self mutilation, self hurt until my husband taught me how to stop.
Day 07- Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
My answers are in red
Cancer, the fourth sign of the zodiac, is a water sign, which signifies your highly emotional nature. Being under the sway of the element of water also makes you highly caring, generous and intuitive. You are highly evolved, even spiritual — the water signs are karmically developed and refined in spirit.
Yes I do have a highly emotional nature
Water is malleable and adaptable. You are very much like that. You adapt when you have to, but you much prefer to make changes on your own terms.
Like water, you are soothing and nourishing too. Life-supporting energies are at the heart of your character. You will act as a support for many people — in your own family and beyond.
You are for the most part a person of feeling and sensation. Often you will ignore your own judgment and rationality, and someone’s else’s reasonable advice, in favor of how you feel. You don’t care if you’re wrong, either! If your intuition tells you to do something, like reaching out to give someone a helping hand, you’ll just do it.
I only agree with this partially as I have been through a lot in life and having my trust betrayed too many times in life, I do not easily trust people anymore so it depends on the situation and my intuition. I used to be amenable to other people's advice but not that much nowadays.
Others turn to you when they need a shoulder to cry on — you’ll do well in any of the caring professions. This approach is highlighted by your key life phrase, ‘I nurture’. You find it difficult to turn away anyone in need. Anyone who knows you will agree that you are one of the best people to connect with if they need advice. Friends will turn to you if they are in trouble, knowing that your sensitive and compassionate touch will lighten their load.
I suppose so.
You are extremely receptive to your environment and the people around you, and will often ‘pick up’ people’s energies, moods and thoughts. This ability serves you well; your intuition about people is quite often correct. Your knack of knowing people’s issues before they even open their mouths attracts them to you. The difficulty with this, though, is that you can tend to absorb their emotions — negative as well as positive.
This is true. Sadly I do absorb a lot of negative emotions and am often very stressed.
Back on the plus side, you love to mix with all sorts of people. Social activities are an essential ingredient in your development. You are a great success socially, because you can convey your wisdom to others so well — Cancerians have very expressive faces.
I do love to mix with all sorts of people but I am also an introvert because of trust issues and do still prefer my own company more often then not, though if you put me in a group, I can be just a socialable after a little while.
Creative enterprises are a great way to make the most of your moods and your imagination. Music and writing are perfect vehicles for you. You can express the inner part of your being as entertaining literary, art or music pieces.
Cooking is also a great outlet for you. Even if you cook as a hobby rather than as a job, you will find that it balances your state of mind over time.
You are a consummate homemaker. Even men born under this sign express the ‘feminine’ aspect of their character in their love of the kitchen, and activities that make them feel secure in their domestic space.
Creative? I guess I can be. I love writing, and also photography and drawings. Cooking? I am ok at it though it depends on my mood. When I cook and no one eats it then I can be depressed and not like to cook
You love to collect or keep mementos — such as scrapbooks and other bits and pieces — that bring back memories of good times and people you care about. You have a great memory, not just for facts, but also any good turn or kindness you’ve received.
Yes and yes... I am a junk collector. I love my mementos and yes. I remember good turns and kindness... definitely important to me
You can always talk about any subject with anyone. That retentive memory is a help here, as is your impartial, even-handed approach to people generally. Dealing with people comes naturally to you: add this to your shrewdness and intuition, and you are likely to be a good businessperson. You can also use these skills in managing your day-to-day life.
I suppose I can do that. Though I do not, or rather, no longer have such a retentive memory. Getting older I guess... hehehe
If you are a Cancer born between 22nd June and 3rd July you are under the double influence of Moon. You are emotional, loving and destined in marriage and love life. However, try to curb your changeable emotions. Don't let sentimentality rule you.
I am surely emotional but loving to my family. And yes, I really do have to work on my changeable emotions. SO I guess my zodiac does actually quite reflect the person I am in many ways.
taken from : www.astrology.com.au/astrology/12-signs-of-the-zodiac/cancer.html
Mar 18, 2014
30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (446)
- ► 2015 (536)
- Stop the blame game and support Malaysia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Curve
- Arts and craft for Anne
- Fruits Ninja Final at eCurve
- 30 days challenge- day 18
- Two gorgeous weddings in March..
- 30 days challenge- Day 16 and 17
- 30 days challenge - day 12
- 10 biggest conspiracy theories
- The day a well known news network company went stu...
- Food review: Uncle Jack Fried Chicken
- 30 days challenge
- Program Destini Anak Bangsa utk lepasan SPM yang t...
- Kenapa Wanita Istimewa
- The Best Time
- A scary car ride..
- All in a day of events...
- 30 days challenge - Day 11
- Fragrance review - Jimmy Choo's Exotic
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH to showcase the IDOL ALPHA
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+ and IDOL ALPHA launch
- Introducing the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+
- XOX Berhad enters Joint Venture with e-horizon
- Pray for MH370... from Pavilion KL
- Faber Castell event @One Utama
- Pray for MH 370
- 30 days challenge - Day 10
- Actifry by Tefal
- Biasiswa lepasan SPM / SPM scholarships offered
- Dedicated to my son Adam Danial
- Funny pics...
- 30 days challenge- day 9
- 30 days challenge - Day 08
- Caring for the Marine life..
- 30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
- Pulau Perhentian
- Hair make over at Secolo
- Giving your mobile photos more drama and life...
- Keropok Lekor Ganu
- Pulau Perhentian, keseronokan tanpa henti
- 30 days challenge... day 4 and 5
- Tragedy at Pulau Perhentian.
- The 30 day challenge... day 2 & 3
- Trip Bengkel Penulisan, Pelaporan Media dan Fotogr...
- Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan Kuala Gandah
- Persediaan untuk percutian di pulau/ tepi pantai
- Simple stir fried noodles for lunch
- Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flig...
- 30 days challenge... just for fun..
- Flashback USA trip- Mc Call, Idaho
- The possibilities of why Malaysia Airlines jet mig...
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed
- My pictures of Ireland
- MH370 goes missing from KL-Beijing and crashes in ...
- Khasiat Bawang
- How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
- The week's most popular and hottest selfie
- Oscar's best supporting actor nominee is dead brok...
- Hit and run accident
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace, Lost World of Tambun
- Funny signboards you see sometimes...
- Hell explained (by a chemistry student) 18 sx
- My trip to Tambun (teaser)
- ▼ March (64)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Having a Visa card is heaven sent especially when you are travelling as you do not want to be bringing too much money with you as it can dr...
Dr KO Founder’s Day returns for a second year and yours truly was over at Le Midi to get the details... Starting from March 24 t...
However young I feel, I do have to face up to the fact that I am getting old and well, along with getting old, comes a host of problems whi...
pic credit to today.com According to a scientific report published in the last quarter of 2016, sleep deprivation costs the Un...
We are living in the age of innovation. Our lives are a lot simpler than they were decades ago, thanks to the wave of technology that has s...