Mar 7, 2014
How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
FIGHTING DENGUE MUST START AT EVERY HOME. Mosquito trap (Dengue prevention)
Try this DIY mosquito trap out!!!!
It is just a mixture of water, brown sugar and yeast.
1. Cut a plastic bottle into half, keep both parts. It can be Coca Cola / Pepsi bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to ~70 deg F.
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form (This will attract the mosquitoes)
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and place the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitoes killed. Check out the pictures...