Countries I have been to....
miera nadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 (536)
- Stop the blame game and support Malaysia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Curve
- Arts and craft for Anne
- Fruits Ninja Final at eCurve
- 30 days challenge- day 18
- Two gorgeous weddings in March..
- 30 days challenge- Day 16 and 17
- 30 days challenge - day 12
- 10 biggest conspiracy theories
- The day a well known news network company went stu...
- Food review: Uncle Jack Fried Chicken
- 30 days challenge
- Program Destini Anak Bangsa utk lepasan SPM yang t...
- Kenapa Wanita Istimewa
- The Best Time
- A scary car ride..
- All in a day of events...
- 30 days challenge - Day 11
- Fragrance review - Jimmy Choo's Exotic
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH to showcase the IDOL ALPHA
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+ and IDOL ALPHA launch
- Introducing the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+
- XOX Berhad enters Joint Venture with e-horizon
- Pray for MH370... from Pavilion KL
- Faber Castell event @One Utama
- Pray for MH 370
- 30 days challenge - Day 10
- Actifry by Tefal
- Biasiswa lepasan SPM / SPM scholarships offered
- Dedicated to my son Adam Danial
- Funny pics...
- 30 days challenge- day 9
- 30 days challenge - Day 08
- Caring for the Marine life..
- 30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
- Pulau Perhentian
- Hair make over at Secolo
- Giving your mobile photos more drama and life...
- Keropok Lekor Ganu
- Pulau Perhentian, keseronokan tanpa henti
- 30 days challenge... day 4 and 5
- Tragedy at Pulau Perhentian.
- The 30 day challenge... day 2 & 3
- Trip Bengkel Penulisan, Pelaporan Media dan Fotogr...
- Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan Kuala Gandah
- Persediaan untuk percutian di pulau/ tepi pantai
- Simple stir fried noodles for lunch
- Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flig...
- 30 days challenge... just for fun..
- Flashback USA trip- Mc Call, Idaho
- The possibilities of why Malaysia Airlines jet mig...
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed
- My pictures of Ireland
- MH370 goes missing from KL-Beijing and crashes in ...
- Khasiat Bawang
- How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
- The week's most popular and hottest selfie
- Oscar's best supporting actor nominee is dead brok...
- Hit and run accident
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace, Lost World of Tambun
- Funny signboards you see sometimes...
- Hell explained (by a chemistry student) 18 sx
- My trip to Tambun (teaser)
- ▼ March (64)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (237)
- ► 2010 (148)
travel Food food review AABC AirAsia butterfly malaysia hotel review Penang Tokyo Beijing Phuket Taiwan Langkawi Laneige Taipei Pavilion KL Tony Roma's Nights of Fright Sunway Lagoon Pattaya hotels in Malaysia The Entertainer Malaysia Zoo Negara zespri malaysia Althea Korea Bio-Oil Worthy Book Jersey Jack Gelato Linkin Park Magnum Cafe Menara KL Shangri-la Leisure Farm Straits Hotel & Suites THE SAUJANA HOTEL The Great Wall of China The Haven Ipoh UNESCO sites Under Armour VIVO smartphones Wacoal mAi Dark Mocha
Yours truly and her mini me the cutie monkee was most excited to be among the first few hundreds to discover the new Nickelodeon Lost L...
Many people, yours included here are tempted to just put their feet in any pair of shoes they find nice or fashionable and be done with it....
Yours truly was among some of the members of the Butterfly Project Malaysia, spearheaded by the lovely Tammy Lim who were at the 1Utama...
So yours truly and her mini me were both at the APW Bangsar to check out the AirAsia and AirAsiaX #GREEN24 community event that was hel...
So yours truly was over at the KIP Hotel with the family - my hubby and daughter in tow to check out the newly opened KIP Hotel and a l...