Miera Nadhirah Tan
- I am Miera Nadhirah and I am just your average 'woman' next door.Loves travelling, photography, reading, foodie, music, crazy over costume dramas be it Korean or Chinese or English. I blog about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 (431)
- Stop the blame game and support Malaysia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Curve
- Arts and craft for Anne
- Fruits Ninja Final at eCurve
- 30 days challenge- day 18
- Two gorgeous weddings in March..
- 30 days challenge- Day 16 and 17
- 30 days challenge - day 12
- 10 biggest conspiracy theories
- The day a well known news network company went stu...
- Food review: Uncle Jack Fried Chicken
- 30 days challenge
- Program Destini Anak Bangsa utk lepasan SPM yang t...
- Kenapa Wanita Istimewa
- The Best Time
- A scary car ride..
- All in a day of events...
- 30 days challenge - Day 11
- Fragrance review - Jimmy Choo's Exotic
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH to showcase the IDOL ALPHA
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+ and IDOL ALPHA launch
- Introducing the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+
- XOX Berhad enters Joint Venture with e-horizon
- Pray for MH370... from Pavilion KL
- Faber Castell event @One Utama
- Pray for MH 370
- 30 days challenge - Day 10
- Actifry by Tefal
- Biasiswa lepasan SPM / SPM scholarships offered
- Dedicated to my son Adam Danial
- Funny pics...
- 30 days challenge- day 9
- 30 days challenge - Day 08
- Perhentian Island Resort
- Caring for the Marine life..
- 30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
- Pulau Perhentian
- Hair make over at Secolo
- Giving your mobile photos more drama and life...
- Keropok Lekor Ganu
- Pulau Perhentian, keseronokan tanpa henti
- 30 days challenge... day 4 and 5
- Tragedy at Pulau Perhentian.
- The 30 day challenge... day 2 & 3
- Trip Bengkel Penulisan, Pelaporan Media dan Fotogr...
- Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan Kuala Gandah
- Persediaan untuk percutian di pulau/ tepi pantai
- Simple stir fried noodles for lunch
- Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flig...
- 30 days challenge... just for fun..
- Flashback USA trip- Mc Call, Idaho
- The possibilities of why Malaysia Airlines jet mig...
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed
- My pictures of Ireland
- MH370 goes missing from KL-Beijing and crashes in ...
- Khasiat Bawang
- How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
- The week's most popular and hottest selfie
- Oscar's best supporting actor nominee is dead brok...
- Hit and run accident
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace, Lost World of Tambun
- Funny signboards you see sometimes...
- Hell explained (by a chemistry student) 18 sx
- My trip to Tambun (teaser)
- ▼ March (65)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (237)
- ► 2010 (148)
travel beautifying self beauty health advice Tokyo Beijing Butterfly Beauty Blogger resorts world genting AirAsia Taiwan Antabax Laneige XES Shoes LEGOLAND Destination Malaysia Hotel Perdana Kota Bharu KidZania Kuala Lumpur Sunway Lagoon Events ZALORA Tony Roma's Women Extraordinaire Forum 2014 KL Brandt International Sdn Bhd Avène C-Jello Empire City HRH Penang Sanrio Hello Kitty Town AMMetLife Collection Cosmetics Concorde Shah Alam DeXandra Perfume Golden Churn butter Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour KL Hop On Hop Off Kelvin Gems Lux Macau Government Tourist Office NEUTRAX Pacific Regency Hotel Suites Papulex Samsung esmé Clinic - 4 in 1 Slimming Program
I received my package with my REALASH Eyelash Enhancer today and will be embarking on a little "quest" to enhance my pathetic...
Hada Labo's Hydrating Lotion grew to be a star product after Hada Labo was launched in 2004 and has maintained its position as th...
Being someone who has a passion for travel and discovering new places, I have of course been to KL Tower before since the time it was open...
(taking up where we left off....) Han Xiang got better eventually and resumed her investigation, but faced death threats again, got bitten...
I was half sourcing hotels for a school gathering as well as looking up and checking out new places when I happen upon the Lantern Hotel. I...