Countries I have been to....
mieranadhirah has been to: Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.
Miera Nadhirah Tan
- A mother of three grown children who loves travelling, photography, food, trying beauty products and so on...I am a full time blogger and enjoy sharing about my experiences, my travel, the things I enjoy..For invitations, events, product reviews etc, pls email me at email@example.com
- ► 2016 (339)
- ► 2015 (536)
- Stop the blame game and support Malaysia
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Curve
- Arts and craft for Anne
- Fruits Ninja Final at eCurve
- 30 days challenge- day 18
- Two gorgeous weddings in March..
- 30 days challenge- Day 16 and 17
- 30 days challenge - day 12
- 10 biggest conspiracy theories
- The day a well known news network company went stu...
- Food review: Uncle Jack Fried Chicken
- 30 days challenge
- Program Destini Anak Bangsa utk lepasan SPM yang t...
- Kenapa Wanita Istimewa
- The Best Time
- A scary car ride..
- All in a day of events...
- 30 days challenge - Day 11
- Fragrance review - Jimmy Choo's Exotic
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH to showcase the IDOL ALPHA
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+ and IDOL ALPHA launch
- Introducing the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL X+
- XOX Berhad enters Joint Venture with e-horizon
- Pray for MH370... from Pavilion KL
- Faber Castell event @One Utama
- Pray for MH 370
- 30 days challenge - Day 10
- Actifry by Tefal
- Biasiswa lepasan SPM / SPM scholarships offered
- Dedicated to my son Adam Danial
- Funny pics...
- 30 days challenge- day 9
- 30 days challenge - Day 08
- Caring for the Marine life..
- 30 days challenge - day 6 and 7
- Pulau Perhentian
- Hair make over at Secolo
- Giving your mobile photos more drama and life...
- Keropok Lekor Ganu
- Pulau Perhentian, keseronokan tanpa henti
- 30 days challenge... day 4 and 5
- Tragedy at Pulau Perhentian.
- The 30 day challenge... day 2 & 3
- Trip Bengkel Penulisan, Pelaporan Media dan Fotogr...
- Pusat Konservasi Gajah Kebangsaan Kuala Gandah
- Persediaan untuk percutian di pulau/ tepi pantai
- Simple stir fried noodles for lunch
- Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines Flig...
- 30 days challenge... just for fun..
- Flashback USA trip- Mc Call, Idaho
- The possibilities of why Malaysia Airlines jet mig...
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed
- My pictures of Ireland
- MH370 goes missing from KL-Beijing and crashes in ...
- Khasiat Bawang
- How to make your own DIY mosquito trap
- The week's most popular and hottest selfie
- Oscar's best supporting actor nominee is dead brok...
- Hit and run accident
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace, Lost World of Tambun
- Funny signboards you see sometimes...
- Hell explained (by a chemistry student) 18 sx
- My trip to Tambun (teaser)
- ▼ March (64)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (206)
Nasyid in Malaysia are songs that is either sung a cappella or accompanied by some music. The lyrics of a nasyid usually refers to Islamic ...
Thanks to an awesome invitation from blogger friend Jane and also TGV Cinemas, yours truly was at the special preview screening in TGV ...
Sarapan is breakfast in the Malay language... it is basically the most important meal of the day, though not all Malaysians think of it as ...
Our lifestyle plays an important role in our risk of heart disease but sadly, many people do not quite take it to heart, thinking that hear...
The Mermaid is a film that tells the story of a playboy businessman ( Deng Chao ) who falls in love with a mermaid, Shan ( Lin Yun ) who wa...